SPECIAL CHAPTER: I.M's P.O.V Of Chapter 10

How I Became The Accidental Bride

What am I getting myself into?

Ever since I stepped into the lavender-scented room, my eyes couldn't turn away from the small figure standing in front of me. As she approached me I nervously gulped, shaking the weird feeling I have in my stomach upon seeing her milky white neck as she pushed her hair to the side. I watched closely as she took the coat and my suitcase in my hands and placed them on the table, my eyes trained on the pale pink nightgown draped over her petite frame. I shook my head to avoid the feelings to surge up to my head, and soon after she was walking towards me again, this time a worried expression on her face. Sekyung gently loosen my tie before taking it off, and the moment her hand had lowered to my chest, I had caught it by instinct, resulting her to look up to my gaze.

Without her knowing I gulped once again, in awe by her big, brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to shake off the feeling inside me once again. She looked away from my eyes before replying, "Nothing." I wasn't pleased by the answer, so as she tried to free her hand from my grasp I quickly tightened it as I asked again, "What is it?" She laughed nervously before speaking, "Nothing, seriously," I gave up and let go of her hand before I turned to walk away, and I stopped by the door before closing my eyes, annoyed by her refusal yet somehow an image of the girl raced in my head. I saw her pretty oval face, her thin, pink lips, her beautiful eyes.

Her pretty, big, and shimmery brown eyes.

I opened my eyes and turned to walk towards Sekyung who had her head lowered down, and the moment she lifted her head I already had her in my embrace. "Changkyun, what-" I cut her off by sealing her lips with mine, catching a glimpse of her glittery eyes before I did. Slowly yet carefully I had managed to push her against the wall, cushioning her head just in time to avoid it from bumping the wall. Everytime I paused to catch my breath Sekyung would open to retort, but I would simply close them with my lips again. After what seemed like forever I broke the kiss, and I could see that she was trying to read what was going in my head through my eyes. Questions that I had long wanted to ask her.

Why are you being so provocative tonight?

What are you doing to me?

Why are you making me feel this way?

And why are you being so close, yet so far away from me?

I resumed to kiss her when she started to kiss me back, her hands naturally coming up to my hair and tangling in them. My tense shoulders relaxed soon after, and my small heart swelled at the tenderness of her action. I don't know if she had noticed, but my left hand had crept up to her back as we kissed, and that I had written something there before we had continued what we both had started that night. Had I noticed before how much I've changed because of her, had I noticed how much I wish that she would stay with me, had I noticed how much I missed her everytime she would roll out of my embrace in the middle of nights due to work, I would've done this sooner.

 

Because now I know, that I'm falling for her.

 

And that I had written something that I hope that would stay for eternity.

 

 

Choi Sekyung, I love you.


 

 "To love someone is to miss them dearly, even if they're right in front of our eyes,"

- Anonymous -