Vacation!!

Heir To the Throne
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

Vacation!!

 

 

Jennie’s pov…

 

Blue sky, with some clouds, calm waves, it is nice to relax here at the royal rest house in Jeju island. I was even shocked when Halmeoni suddenly suggest that I should take a break from royal studies and enjoy my vacation before school starts so when she suggest Jeju island, I didn’t think twice and agree right away. I also called Aunt Jihyo to come with us with the kids. So we all pack our bags and travel around nighttime and arrive at midnight. As we arrive we just went to sleep so in the morning we can enjoy the vacation more. The thing is this vacation is supposed to be an all-girls vacation, with me, Irene unnie, Yeri, Jisoo, Seulgi plus the kids at the orphanage. I also called Joy and Rose to accompany us and they agree. As a precaution of course they sent some guards and Yunho ajushi to monitor us.

But I was shocked to see Mino, Kai, Suho and Rose older brother Jinwoo. They also came with a guy called Chanyeol, who I was shocked because of how tall the guy is. Either way I didn’t invite them so why are they here.

“Mino-shi.” I called. “I know you are here because of Irene-unnie, but why are those annoying people here too?”

“Well… Jinwoo is here due to his sister, I don’t know about those two.” He said to me.

“I am here to look out for my sister.” Suho-shi yelled. “I don’t know about Kai!”

“Princess, don’t be like that. I mean we are friends right?” Kai said. “We even save those kids before.”

“Just give up Jennie.” Irene unnie console me. Unnie then get closer and whisper something. “We need someone to look out for the kids so why not those guys.” Unnie just smile at me.

“Well since you said we are friends then…” I smile at them as I agree with Irene unnie’s plan.

 

“Hyung!! Let’s go! We need to catch some fish!” Seojun said as Mino and Suho bring in some nets.

“WOW It’s high up here!” I then saw Naeun who is super excited as he sits on Jinwoo’s shoulder.

“Not fair me too.” Ella said but was then pick up by Kai.

Ha Eun was jealous too but pick up by Chanyeol and the three little girls were happy.

 

“Wow, not in a million years I will see Suho oppa doing that.” Joy said

“Jinwoo oppa didn’t even do that to me when I was young.” Rose said too,

“At least those boys have some use for once.” Seulgi said to us. “I thought we will be taking care of the kids once we came here.”

“Jennie where are the kids?” Aunt Jihyo asks us and we pointed to where the boys at. “Call them it’s time to eat.”

So we call them in and we eat lunch. The lunch was super crazy as we all keep talking. Good thing that we are just the only people here or else they wouldn’t believe that this is a royal outing.

After eating we all finally have the time for ourselves as the kids were all sleepy. Aunt Jihyo together with some maid’s volunteer to watch over the kids so we all just went to the beach to have fun.

Naturally we girls play in the water while the guys try to join in which earn them some scolding from our resident wall Seulgi and Jisoo.

“By the way, what does your family do Chanyeol-shi?” I ask the new guy.

“His family owns a chain of restaurant. His father is also a famous Chef. You might have heard of him. Chef Yoochun.” Suho answer.

“Your father is that famous Chef?” I said as I was shock to hear it. “I am a fan of your father! Jisoo! This guy is the son of that famous chef we watched on TV.”

“Really?” Jisoo answer as she run towards him. “Can you cook like him?”

“Well I am not that good like my father but I am decent enough to make something tasty.” He said to us.

“Not good my ?” Jiwoo said to him. “He is part timing at his father restaurant to learn and seriously he has some talents.”

“Amazing! Then how do you become friends with those two idiots?” I ask pointing at Kai and Suho.

“Yah! We are not idiots!” Suho and Kai said.

“By the way are you all just going to spend your whole week in the resort?” Kai asks. “You do know there is a lot of things you could do in Jeju, and not just admiring the beach here.”

“Ahh about that…” We then heard Yunho ajushi. “Since this is your vacation… we will be doing some games for you tomorrow.” Changmin ajushi is also there and for some reason I know that my special guards are also there.

“It isn’t some Etiquette-Training-Game” I ask. I was fooled by him many time and don’t want to be fooled again.

“Is it a group game?” Irene asks.

“Yeah… you will be group with each other then you will present the greatest treasure of Jeju. By the end of the week.” He said to us.

“It’s sound fun, I am in.” I said to them. “But let those four join too.” I said as I point to the rocks. “They have been eyeing us all this time.”

Changmin then signal them and I was shock to see who they are.

“B.I! Bobby!” I called them. “You are Taehyung right? Mr. Heechul’s nephew.”

“These three will be your official guard when you enter high school.” Changmin ajushi said. “Well you already know them.”

“Hey!” B.I called me. “I told you, I will come for you.”

“Wow, you look stronger than the last time I saw you.” I said to him. “Yoh Bobby! Did you get drag on this by your bestfriend?”

“Hey you look like you gotten weak.” B.I said to me. “I bet I could beat-.”

But before he could finish his sentence I already did roundhouse kick on his head. He blocked it but still he got push aside by a few inches.

“Say that again?” I said to him. “I haven’t seen you in a while and you have the guts to challenge me! Changmin ajushi! Do I look weak to you for me to have a bodyguard?”

“Yah! You think you are the only person who got stronger?” B.I butted in. “I will let you experience Captain’s Hellish training!”

I then let him taste my drop kick and he only dodge it by an inch “Training from hell?” I said. “You don’t know what hell looks like! That man over there is the DEVIL!” I then pointed at Yunho! You don’t know the hell I have been through since I became a princess! So don’t tell me you have been to hell!” I then attacks B.I again and again.”

The end of the day, I bash B.I so much he is knock out cold for the rest of the night. But I didn’t know that someone else was watching us that day.

Someone that I know I miss…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Your Highness, we eliminated the people who try to hurt the princess.”

“Thank you Junho, but you don’t need to call me Your Highness.” I said to him.

“I can’t.” He said to me. “You are the King’s wife, that means you are our Queen.”

“We aren’t married… you all know that.” I said to him. But even if it is true it is still hurts.

He didn’t say anything and just told me about the people who have been following my daughter since the group arrive at Jeju. Though the Royal guards already realize them and dealt with some but the people Junho and his men killed where all professional.

“It seems someone doesn’t want your daughter to inherit the crown.” Junho said. “Some of them committed suicide when we try and ask them their boss. Also they all have the same mark.”

He then showed me a picture of one of the assailant tattoo and it was a three legged dragon.

 

“The Piui Gwijog.” The Blood Nobles, they controlled the Monarchy back then by controlling the King. The oppress the masses and was the source of corruption in the kingdom.

“The Blood Nobles?” Leeteuk said. “Didn’t they perish during the Donghak Peasant Uprising?”

“It seems that there some survive.” I said.

“But why now.... You don’t think because of your daughter right?” Heechul said.

“There are rumors that there are some people wanted to change the heir apparent to throne.” Leeteuk said. “They wanted to enthrone Irene and then pick someone to her fiancé, and then control the Monarchy and the politics from there.”

“It sounds stupid?” Heechul said. “Jae, Siwon and Seunghyun, won’t tolerate that. Also Teddy and Hyori will not approve it as they are in the ascension committee.”

“It doesn’t make sense.” Leeteuk. “Somethings not right about this.”

“Heechul could you ask your nephew to be on guard?” I said as I also know that there really something wrong with the whole situation.

“Ok.” He answered. “By the way… why did you gone out without any guard earlier?”

“I just bought some stuff.” I said to him. “To also breathe some fresh air.”

“Still… kindly refrain from going outside. We don’t want to let our enemy get some leverage.” He said to me. “We need to find one of the ancient inheritance to legitimize your daughter”

“Don’t worry about that.” I said to him. “I already give the mission to someone.” I then went to my room leaving the surprise Leeteuk for a moment.

“I hope that she finds it for my daughter.” I said as I remember the girl I met earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai’s pov….

 

 

Okay what the hell is this situation?

The game Yunho hyung wanted us to play was a treasure hunt and for some reason, I am teamed up with, B.I, Jinwoo, and Princess Yeri. Another problem is that, Jisoo, Seulgi, Suho and Taehyung are all group together and the two loyal aids are all wanted to go to where their master is at.

By the way Irene is teamed up with Mino, Chanyeol, and Rose, while Jennie is paired with Bobby, and Joy.

“Captain! I thought We need to be with the Princess?” B.I said.

“You are with Princess Yeri so protected her.” Changmin shout down.

“Bobby, change with me… please” Jisoo beg as he grab Bobby by the collar.

“Rose could you change with me too.” Seulgi beg too but the two was drag away by Suho.

“You two are making me and Taehyung look bad.” Hyung said to the two. “Besides it is only for the day. You could see the princess later.”

“Ok now that is sorted out. The rules of this game is simple.” Yunho hyung started. “Find something that can be considered a treasure more than what the other team have. You have two days to find one so do you research. Then on the third day you will present it.”

“Also for the benefit of Princess Jennie’s safety, a senior guard will be assigned to her team along with Bobby.”

After that we headed to a separate place together and from the looks of it our team surely isn’t fit to work together.

“OK since I am also a princess I will be the leader.” Yeri announced.

“And why does a midget like you be a leader?” B.I said.

“Because I said so! And I am a princess!” Yeri said being a brat again.

“Ok… for now let’s just search for something we can actually buy and present tomorrow.” Jinwoo said to lighten up the mood.

“I am not good at this stuff so I will just due my duty protecting Jennie.” B.I said.

“Princess Jennie is with a senior guard. Also your friend is with her.” I uttered. “Changmin hyung also there so you should just chill down.”

I then look at him and we have a glaring contest. I don’t know why but I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter