Treasure

Heir To the Throne
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

Treasure

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

“We need to find her! She is trapped down there! Jisoo is trapped down there!” Suho screamed at the rescuers.

“The cave is already flooded!” One of the rescuer said. “The storm is getting worst… We need to get out of here. Your friend is also injured.”

Suho just gritted his teeth and also punch the ground.

“Jisoo…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo’s pov…

 

 

 

The outline of the cave was amazing. Nature is really a great artist. I thought as I wonder of the spectacle unfolding. Then I heard my friends calling me and I ask them to go down.

“Is this the cave?” They all said. I mean the size of the cave is somewhat comparable to the half of the whole island.

“Come one let’s explore this cave!” I said but I missed my step and slip thankfully Suho grab me by the waist.

“Don’t be hasty.” He said to me looking so serious. “We don’t know if there really is a treasure here. Also watch where you step.”

I quickly avoided his gaze but still why do my heart skip a bit for a moment. And it is because of this guy?

All of us then grab our gear an explore the cave. Taehyung on the other hand was recording all of it and taking pictures.

“Well if we don’t find any treasure, this place is already a treasure itself.” He said as we explore the cave.

The inside of the cave was wonderful. There is also a lake inside but what caught our attention was what at the bottom of the lake. A ragged boat, and not just any other boat but something our ancestor used in the ancient time.

“It looks like a fishing boat.” Taehyung said. “I saw a design like this from my uncle. From the looks like it Japan also used this.” He then pointed out some world war II votes together with the boats.

“Also it looks like this was really the cave the Japanese used in the war” Seulgi said. “But why no one knows about this until now?”

“Maybe that was the cause.” Suho pointed to the huge wall. “I think during the war the entrance of the cave was hit and the rubble permanently sealed.”

“Still if those types of boat are here then there might be really something here.” I said as we walk deep in the cave.

 

Unbeknownst to us outside…

 

“What?” Mr. Cho one of the Royal bodyguards said as the he can’t figure out what his captain Changmin is saying. The 4 kids that he is guarding haven’t comeback yet and the waves are getting higher.

“I … zzzt…. said … zzztt…. Come back….”

But the reception was bad and the clouds color was turning back.

“!”

 

Inside the cave.

 

“Hey look at this!” Seulgi said as he saw something shiny. It was broken pottery probably some ancient jar or something.

“There are also some jewelry and books here.” I said as I saw a box.

We hit the jackpot! I thought. I then saw a hairpin and it remind me of my bestfriend. But the celebrating was stop when Taehyung told us to stop.

“Hey did you hear something?” He suddenly asks. “Just then a huge wave suddenly came and almost knock them down.

“What the hell!” Suho cursed.

“We are trapped here.” Seulgi said.

“HEY I found a path here!” Taehyung shouted and we all follow him. And in just a few minutes the water already filled the caves.

It was a tight fit but we crawl ourselves until we reach another cave but it isn’t time to be amaze as the water from the first chamber is now going here.

“We need to get out of here.” I said as we continue to try to find an exit.

“Look for something out of place.” Suho shouted. “This place isn’t just any ordinary cave. Pirates might have used this and they might have a hidden door!”

“I found it!” Seulgi said but before she could open the door a large a few large stones drop towards her but thankfully Suho and Taehyung acted fast and save her.

“Are you alright?” I ask them.

“My leg…” Seulgi said as one of the stones hit her leg.

“Come on let’s go!” Suho said as he lifts Seulgi up and we enter the next.

Please someone save us. I said as we enter the narrow path.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie’s pov...

 

Dammit why does a storm suddenly came! I grumble as I enter the lodge.

Yunho ajushi called all of us back because of a sudden storm even the restaurant who make the best Haemultang in Jeju suddenly needed to close due to the storm. I mean it was the best treasure that we could find in Jeju that is super unique.

But as I enter the main hall I saw Kai, BI Changmin and Yunho arguing with each other.

“Hey what happen?” I ask. But as I scan around, Jisoo’s groups were not here. “Hey where is Jisoo’s team?”

“Jennie…” Irene said as he approaches me with sad eyes.

“Hey… where are they? Where is my friend?”

I was already trembling as I was denying that something bad happened to my friends.

“Jisoo, Suho, Seulgi and Taehyung went to Chagwido Island to look for a treasure.” Yunho ajushi explain. “They said they were searching for a lost cave on the island…”

“So? Then what happened to them!?” I shouted.

“When the storm warning strike the royal guard who was with them called out to them and they were nowhere to be seen and then…” he paused. “The guard saw a hole and he suspected the four found the hidden cave and enter there.”

“Then are they trapped there?” I ask. “If they are trapped… we can just send a rescue team.”

“The Guard said that the entrance was already filled with water.” Yunho said grimly. “We also don’t know how to contact them. Since the cave was unfamiliar we don’t know if they are still alive or not.”

As he said that I quickly turn back and was about to run outside when Kai stop me.

“Let go of me!” I said to him. Every second count, if I am delayed like this they will die.

“Jennie Think for a moment!” He said to me. “The Coast gurd and the MRCC of Jeju are already there and they are doing everything they can to save them. Do you think you are the only one who wanted to save them!?”

I was about to say something when I saw Joy… she was crying really hard in Rose arms and then Irene unnie… Seulgi was with Jisoo and I know she is also worried about what happen.

I didn’t struggle anymore and Irene just came to me and hug me. I then cry in her embrace as I pray for the safety of our friends.

“Captain… can we join the rescue team?” Both B.I and Bobby said.

“No.” Changmin said. “We the things are now… you must not forget who you two should protect.”

Please anyone… Help them.

 

 

 

 

 

Suho’s pov…

 

 

 

At least the immediate danger of us drowning has stopped.

We were already tired. Me and Taehyung alternate on carrying Seulgi and at last we found a safe haven to rest. From the looks of it, this place was more like a storage room, but the more we saw the cave the more I believe that this place wasn’t a pirate hangout nor a place where Japanese ships use for ambush during the war.

“Now I know why they couldn’t find this place…” I said to them. “This is an effing fortress.”

“Is it the time to be admiring this place?” Jisoo asks as he try to sooth Seulgi’s injury.

“Of course… we discover this place.” I said to lift the moods up.

“Still… it isn’t safe.” Taehyung said. “The path we have taken were all going down.”

“Hey what is that?” Seulgi then said as he pointed up. We then saw something shining. Wait? Is that what I think it is?

“Taehyung could you climb there?” I ask and he nodded. It seems he also know what Seulgi had pointed out.

Taehyung found some tools and a rope. He then climbs the walls and reach the ceiling. He then started digging at the ceiling until it finally caved in. We were excited at first but we were wrong the light that we saw was a lie. Suddenly water came pouring in and the light that we saw were nothing but some luminescent algae.

Another thing that happen was that we all heard a cracking in the wall then small burst of water came from it. not again! I said.

I then look around and saw that there isn’t any more place to hide in this place. Then another crack came and this time it was in the opposite direction. Seulgi and Jisoo almost swept away, thankfully Taehyung and Suho automatically grab into them.

Is this the end? I thought as I don’t know how we will escape here.

Just then we heard some people. At first I was skeptical but the voices were getting stronger so I just gamble it.

“WERE HERE!” I shouted. “ HELP! WE ARE HERE! HELP!”

As were losing our strength, we then saw a shadow above.

“They are here!!” A person said. “Hang on tight. Hey we need someone to go down here!”

I tried to hang on tight but it was impossible as the wall collapsed and the surge of water came in. the four of us got slammed on the wall and we couldn’t move. The bad part is Seulgi and Jisoo got slammed away from them. Especially Seulgi who became unconscious.

Just then a rescuer was lower down and went towards me. “Get them first!” I yelled as I point to Seulgi and Jisoo.

“Get Seulgi first.” Jisoo said.

The rescuer then came to Seulgi but then…

The wall that Taehyung’s been push back on collapse and thankfully the rescuer sees this and grab hold onto him.

“Please hold on for a while” He said as he signals the people above to pull them up.

Then we heard another crackling and this time it came from the girl’s side. ! Moved! I try to exert all of my strength as I try to go to them. The rescuer has just gotten up and it was a race against time.

As soon as the wall collapsed, I grab hold of Seulgi while Jisoo grabbed Seulgi’s hand. But my position was worst and my arm was twisted as I try not to let go of Seulgi. I don’t know if I could hold one and every second, I am losing strength.

“This won’t do.” Jisoo said.

“Yah! What are you doing?” I said as I try to hold on.

“You can’t hold on to us both.”

“Yah! Don’t let go!” I said but I was too late.

“Tell Jennie that it was fun being with her!” Jisoo said as she let go and got swept by the wave.

After a while Seulgi and I were rescued too but Jisoo… No she is still alive.

“Do you have a phone?” I ask one of the rescuer. “Give it to me.”

I will find you! I won’t let you die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo’s pov…

 

 

 

As I open my eyes and only saw darkness. Am I alive? I ask myself. Then a surge of pain came running to my head like it was answering my question. I then try to move my hand and felt something. Isn’t this my bag? I quickly pick it up and search if any of my things ae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter