The Little Dragon Of Jeonju.

Heir To the Throne
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

The Little Dragon Of Jeonju.

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

At a park somewhere sound of fist and kicks flying everywhere are being heard. A gang of 3 kids, led by a lone girl who already knockdown 3 of the other groups. The other 2 are still conscious but suffering from extreme pain of being kick in the guts and punch in the face. The last guy, the leader, try to black the girls roundhouse kick but couldn’t handle it and buckle to the ground.

“You devil!” One of the guy said to the girl.

But the one who beat half of the people there were just brushing of the blood off her uniform. She went closer who mock her and then knee kick him and the guy just collapse to the ground.

“That’s what you get when you try to mess with the students of my school!” The girl said. “You try to prey on the weak and even try to ambush a delicate girl like me! By the look of it your gang really suit you C-Clown, a bunch of punk clown.” Just then she heard a snickers from her friends. “Yah! B.I! Bobby!”

“Jennie-ah… sorry, but it is just funny when you say a delicate girl like you.” Bobby said.

“Don’t be mad Leader… let’s go… I’m a little hungry because of this little exercise.” B.I said to her. “Beside if we don’t bring you back to the orphanage Jisoo will really kill me.” Sothey then went to a nearby convenience store, and eat some cup noodles, leaving the wounded gang there.

“You know Jennie… with this your name will really be well known to those guys in Seoul.” Bobby said. “Those guys we beat today are really famous around Seoul.”

“Those guys? You sure Bobby?” B.I asks. “They are so weak that we don’t even get to test that move.”

“You two would you shut it!” Jennie said to them. “I’m watching something here.”

The two boys lean closer to Jennie to see what she was watching but they were surprised that it was a video of the Seoul Fashion Week. The just snickers as they know their friend likes seeing the fancy dresses of the models and idols.

After the finish eating Jennie went back to the orphanage with light step. She administer justice, beat up the bad guys who torment her schoolmate and eaten until her stomach is full.

Jennie wasn’t like this at first but due to her fascination to learn martial arts from their neighborhood policeman, she learned it fast. Then she uses it when her friends from the orphanage where being teased. Since then her reputation skyrocket around Jeonju as the Little Dragon. The two guys who are with her, Hanbin aka B.I and Jiwon aka Bobby, were former enemies who she defeated to be the Top dog in her school. Though, mostly people came to fear her but she didn’t care. As long as the people at the orphanage loves her, she was contended by it.

But as soon as she arrived at the orphanage, she saw two policemen who she knows best at the front of the door. “Haha ajushi, Gary ajushi… why are you here?”

“What the hell did you this time?!” I heard Jisoo said to her.

I’m dead! Jennie said internally.

 

 

At the police station….

 

“Joongkook ajushi I did what you teach last time.” Jennie said as she munch down on the ramyeon the policeman have cook for her. She was now in the interrogation room and if somebody sees her she looks comfortable there.

“Yah! Joongkook-ah! Don’t teach this kid any fighting skills of the police anymore.” Jaesuk captain of the Jeonju police said. “This is the second time this month.”

“Hello Jaesuk-ajushi!” Jennie greeted them. “Am I, in trouble again?”

 

At the same time a woman came rushing inside the police station. The other policemen greeted her like she was kind of a regular there. Just then an officer approach her.

“Oh Jihyo-shi.”

“Garry-oppa” She then walk towards the officer and asks “Where is she?”

“With Captain Jaesuk and Joongkook hyung. She beat 10 kids from the another school this time.” Gary said to her. “I don’t know where she get that strength of hers from that think body of hers.”

With that Jihyo’s face get pale. 10 kids?! She then walk towards the Captain’s office but when she went there she meet Detective Joongkook.

“Oh Jihyo… If you are here for Jennie, then forget it. It is already resolve.” Joongkook said.

“Resolve? Didn’t that girl beat 10 kids this time?” Jihyo said.

“About that… we have an evidence of Jennie’s claim of self-defense.” Joongkook said. “That girl really know how the law works. The teacher who went hear to complain got his mouth shut-up when Jennie argued back. He even ended apologizing to her.”

Just then Jennie went out of the room with Capt. Jaesuk. “Hey kid when you grow up apply to be a police woman okay!”

“Nope… I will be working a lawyer and protect Sunset Glow so don’t bother ajushi!.” Jennie said. “Still the ramyun is delicious.”

But the little girl felt a chill in her spine. She knows whose aura she is feeling and that killing intent was really menacing.

“So you are now full huh?” As soon as she heard that Jennie turn around slowly just too see Jihyo fuming with anger. “It seems that you have some energy to spare huh Jennie. I know something where you could use that for.”

Jennie was grab by the neck and was drag out of the police station. The policemen stationed there didn’t really try to argue or help the little girl as they know that Song Jihyo was a former athlete so they couldn’t really scold her.

At the orphanage, the sound of desperation was being heard throughout the backyard of the orphanage. The little kids there were all watching on how their dearest unnie/noona was being made to carry two bucket of water in both arms and run across the field.

“You are slowing down.” Jihyo said as she saw Jennie started to just walk.

“Auntie… I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. I promise.” Jennie said trying to act cute. “Beside it isn’t even my fault they were the one who try to fight me, I am just defending myself.”

The kids watching her started to giggle as they see their dearest unnie/noona goofing around.

Jihyo then signal her to stop as Jennie drop the bucket of water and then lay on the ground. The kids then went towards Jennie and try to wipe her sweats.

“You kids go back inside and finish your homework.” Jennie heard someone and saw Jisoo coming towards me. The kids then went back towards the house.

“Yah! Would you stop hanging out with B1 and B2 (B.I and Bobby.). They are just gangsters.” Jisoo said handling her a towel.

“Hey they are cool guy… beside… it’s not like we are seeking for trouble.” Jennie said.

“Yeah, I know… trouble are seeking you.” Jisoo said. “Seriously the reason why they pick on you is because of your temper.”

She just look at Jisoo but the girl just ignore her and went inside. Just then Jihyo went towards her.

“Jennie would you please stay out of trouble.” Jihyo scolded her. “I know it isn’t your fault entirely but still the fact that you fight is the problem.” Jennie just hung her heard low. “Please just for this week don’t stir up trouble better yet stay out of trouble. The chairman of the charity that finance the orphanage will be coming here and it will decide whether they will support the orphanage or not. So please… for your little brothers and sisters okay.”

“Yes…” Jennie said feeling guilty.

Sunset Glow was one of the oldest orphanage in Korea, it was founded by King Seojeon the second back after the Korean war to provide for the kids who lost their home. Since then it was home to many orphans like Jennie and Jisoo. Right now, Jennie and Jisoo is the only big kids at the institution and 10 little kids who they treated as their little brothers and sisters.

Jennie doesn’t want to trouble the home she knows since she was left there by her mother. Though she don’t know her, from time to time she receive a mail from her mother and some pocket money which she share with the orphanage, but it has been a year since the last letter came.

After Jennie clean and washed the dishes as her punishment she went to her room to sleep she’s so tired of what she do she just fall, face down on the bed.

“Hey Jennie…” Jisoo called her. “I’m just asking… how many guys you beat down today?”

“6 people.” Jennie lazily answered. “the other 4 was beaten by B.I and Bobby. By the way Jisoo-ah… if you wanted to test how strong you are just join me okay… you know you could hang out with us… Miss Student Council President.”

Jisoo’s laugh and Jennie just grab her phone to watch some vids when she encounter a notification. She open it up and saw the news.

 

“King of South Korea, involve in an airplane crash near the pacific.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boa’s pov…

 

 

It was a tragic incident and I don’t know what will I do now. My son Jiyong, the King of South Korea, pass away this early morning. Though it isn’t confirmed yet but the severity of the crash site and the fact that it was in the open waters, I need to accept that Jiyong is gone.

“Your majesty I know that this isn’t the right time, but is it time to reconsider the next heir” Park Jinyoung one of the royal advisors said to me. As soon as the news hit the nation the royal advisors and high ranking officials came to me to discuss about the future of the royal family.

“This isn’t the right time to discuss this.” Ahn Kangta said. “His Highness body haven’t been recovered and also how sure are you that the King is dead, he might be alive.”

“Let’s be real about this.” Jinyoung argue. “Even the expert said that no one can survive that crash. We need to continue the Royal Bloodline.”

“And who do you think should inherit the throne?” Choi Bada asks.

“Kwon Joohyun.” A name suddenly came out and I was surprise that Yoon Hye said that. “The Granddaughter of Duke Taeji. He is the brother of your husband, the late king, your highness.”

“Ahh… Princess Irene.” Ock Joohyun said making all of us remember.

“Irene is perfect.” Jinyoung said. “She has been on the spotlight for a few years with her charitable works, the masses loves her and with her upbringing she will surely fit as the next Queen.”

Majority of the officials and nobles agree to the proposals to make Irene the Crown Princess and the next Queen once she comes to age but for me… Irene is… She has the quality to be the next heir. The masses loves her, her leadership and accomplishments have been the talk of the media lately. Has no scandals and also very smart.

But the only reason why I don’t like her to inherit the crown is also for that reason. Irene has been in the care of the Royal Family since her parent’s death when she was a child. I personally take care of her and I know of her caring personality. She is too kind and always think of others before her and that is her fatal weakness. I am afraid that the bureaucrats and other political factions will use her to their advantage.

The meeting ended with me still trying to cope up with my son’s accident. The news still doesn’t confirm the death of my son, the King, but they all ask me to prepare for the worst.

“Your highness… it is me Yunho.” I was at my office when Yunho announce himself. I just let him in. Yunho is one of my trusted subordinate. He came from a noble family who supported and serve the Royalty since it’s foundation. Also he is one of my trusted friend.

“What’s the rescue operation’s status?” I asks him.

“They found two bodies… but none of the King.” He said to me. “Your highness… it may be rude but it is sad to say that we should prepare for the worst.”

“My son… he is really dead…” I said lowering my head.

“Yes your highness.” Yunho said.

I try to act calm as possible but as I think of the possible heirs, Irene’s face comes to mind. “Irene is the only possible solution now for the succession issue now.”

“Not quite your highness.” Yunho said to me. “There is one heir we could use.”

“Yerim? Irene’s younger sister?” I ask him.

“No, your highness. Taeyeon’s child.” Yunho said to me.

As the name of the woman resounded in every corner of the room, my head filled with anger. That woman was the reason Jiyong lost his memory and almost disinherited by my husband.

“Yunho… I told you already that woman’s whereabouts are unknown, and also didn’t she aborted the baby?”

“Two years ago… your son’s memory return.” Yunho said to me. “He give me a tasks to find the whereabouts of Ms. Kim. At first we just try to locate her but we found a shocking truth. Kim Taeyeon didn’t aborted your son’s child.”

“What do you mean not aborted?”

“She remain in Jeonju until she give birth to their daughter, but suddenly banish after that.” Yunho stated. “We also know that before she banished, she left her daughter to a friend who is a caretaker of an orphanage. Right now we investigated the little girl and we already going to hand this information to the king… but this incident happen.”

He then handed me the folder containing the information on Jiyong’s daughter. Looking at the picture I could see the resemblance to Jiyong and also to Taeyeon. “Kim Jennie.” So she didn’t use my son’s surname to the child. I keep reading her basic information like her age and where sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter