Chapter 2

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sera and the little boy are trapped, the group of boys are running fast like lights. Indeed they are vampire and they have speed ability. The leader start to connect his mind to his little brother again. He need to connect so that he know the location.

“Come on Won Bin, please answer me!” the leader clench his fist while he reconnect. He lost his little brother location. Damn it! He punch the thick tree hard and it fell on the ground on the spot.

“Woohyun, can you sense him?” he asked one of his team member with serious tone. Woohyun try to sense again.

“Damn it! I smell a werewolf! Yulks!” said Woohyun annoying while rubs his nose with his hands. He don’t want to sense again. That’s so teribble of smell. The leader wrinked his eyebrows. But his brother said, that he is with a girl. Could be that girl is a werewolf?

The leader than used his hearing ability. He closed his eyes and focus. Yes there they are!

“Come on guys! I know where are they!” as he start to runs in high speed followed by his teams.

“They?” Woohyun begin to thinks. “Oh, I hope one you refer is a beautiful and y vampire girl. Hehehe.” He begin to imagine a y vampire with his dirty mind. And he realized that he was left behind.

“Hey, wait for me.!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

This time is worse, my eyes have change to black colour. I’m in a weak condition. i will swith into human form anytime. I growl again and attack one of the hunter infront of me. And I success to killed him by bites his neck. Not after that, I have been shoot on my left legs. And again, at my stomach and I la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter