Chapter 8 : was you ?

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still in Sera’s past)

Myungsoo and Dongwoo sighed a little bit. They already followed her for the whole day and he cannot see what actually happen to that wolf girl.

“I’m getting tired with all of this.” Dongwoo whined as he leaned against the wall, watching Sera in the café alone. Myungsoo just keep his eyes towards that girl, watch her carefully. He begin to remember Ai Reen for every second. That wolf girl are busy with her self-studied and seems nothing bad happen so far.

“Hey Dongwoo, look!” Myungsoo snapped his friend that almost sleepy leaned on the wall. Sera already disappear from their sight within a second.

“Where the hell is she?!” Dongwoo sigh with alittle shock while his legs start to running towards the café along with Myungsoo. Myungsoo rubs his face, frusting when suddenly that wolf girl disappear.

“There she is! Hurry Myung!” yelled Dongwoo whom start to chased the wolf girl, not far from them. Without waste any second, Myung runs towards the shadow that almost disappear in the darkness and there the past start to begin.

“Aghh!” Sera yelled when she feel a big hit on the back of her head and there on the spot she fell unconscious on the ground. Ailee remove the mask that cover her face. Satisfied with what she doing, she kick Sera’s stomach hard before throw the wooden stick that she used to hit her head.

“Yah!” Myungsoo yelled, almost wanted to choke the girl infront of him but suddenly Dongwoo stop him from his act.

“I already told you Myung! This is her past, you can’t stop anything!” Dongwoo warned him with stern face before look at the girl who wear a smirk on her face.

She breath hard, with a smirk in her face. “ Drag her into the van!” she command toward the  two guys who wait for the order. Not wasting any time, both guys with mask drag the body into the van before heading to the place that they have planned.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo followed them from the back with a fast speed using their ability. This time, he so sure to know what had happen to the wolf girl and he will make sure that she will not leave just like Ai Reen. He will turn her into a vampire and vanished all her memories.

 

Ailee hit her head so hard on the wall until her head bruised into purple-blue. Satisfied with that injured on her head, she then slap her own face until her pink lips begin to bleeding hard. She has to make sure her planned success well.

“Such a stupid .” Jackson, one of the rogue smirked at her act. Pretend no to hear that stupid rogue talk, she then get the knife on the table before make some cut on her arm and leg. She winched in a great pain but she endure it.

“You better keep your promise witch because I hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter