Chapter 4

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol and Sungjong watch from the door of room. Myungsoo seem really changed. They see his crying, sobbing and even his wets cheeks. Well, after Ai Reen died 10 years ago, Myungsoo changed drastically. He start to become a cold-hearted, hot-tempered and not an easy person to deal with. This effect him very much because only Ai Reen understand how he is. Before Ai Reen died, he was a romantic person and also full of surprised. He is a lovely guy with a charm and  caring about others.

Sungyeol watch again Myungsoo figure, still holding that girl’s hand. He hoping something from that girl maybe. 10 years ago, Ai Reen died due to poison in her blood. They doesn’t know how that happen to her but they are suspicious that someone already planned to kill her. Eventhough the case cannot be solve until now, Myungsoo still active in finding the evidence. He never stop until now.

What he know, he need to drag that killer infront of Ai Reen’s grave. He want to torture that killer and make that person suffer more than Ai Reen suffer. Sungyeol reminds how Ai Reen suffer on her last breath. She keep vomiting bloods again and again until she collapsed. Then one day, her body become worse. She look really skinny and even her cheek bone can be seen. Her red lips turn to blue-black. Her white milk skin changed into yellow-pale.

but, that condition never changed Myungsoo’s love towards her. He loves her more every single day and he never leave his lover alone. Everyday, Myungsoo will visit Aireen. He feeding her, taking her to bath, telling her story and make some fun to her. He want Ai Reen to laugh again and again like before.

Although he seem happy infront others, only Sungyeol know that everynight Myungsoo will crying again and again. Sungyeol watch him in silent when every middle night, Myungsoo will run fast like light into the deep forest. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter