Chapter 3

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L quickly grab the girl’s body infront of him. He then remove his thick jacket and cover her cold body. He stare at her a while. The girl’s face really pale looks, while her lips slowly changing into blue. He have to save her as soon as posibble. He then scopped the weak body into both his arm.

No way…She really look alike Ai Reen..

He relief a small breath through his mouth, and turn into his team member behind. They stared at him blankly, try to digest what’s L going to do with that werewolf girl. “What you want to do with that girl?” Sunggyu asked in curious. 

That girl is a werewolf and it really danger if they bought her into vampire village. If someone know, they might get big punishment from their Leader which is L’s father.

“Don’t say that you’re going to take the girl into our village. Oh god! it definitely dangers you know!” said Hoya in protest while widened his eyes into him.

L looks at them back. Looks like nothing he can do. He has to bring that girl too. She injured and bleeding and that pity him very much.

“I guess I have to bring her with us. Please guys. She’s bleeding too much, can you all see that?” said L in sad tone.

And it really shock all his team member. L which they know are really cold hearted now suddenly changed over a werewolf girl. He has a soft heart? 

“What’s wrong with you? Did you do because she resemblance Ai Reen so much? Well, stop it L. Ai Reen already died 18 years ago. And she is not Ai Reen. Put her down and we’re going to leave her. Her werewolf pack might looking for her!” said Sunggyu again with a sharp stared.

L clench his hands try to control his temper from explode. 

“What?! Are you going to giving me an order, Sunggyu?!” he asked with high voice. Woohyun doesn’t feel better now with L. he afraid that L might attack Sunggyu since they are not in good relation sometimes. 

“Woah..Woah..Woah..Cool guys. Why are you fighting over a small matter. Looks, I think we really should bought that girl into our village. We have no choice and she injured because she saved that little punk.” Said WooHyun annoyed as he pointed at L’s little brother ,Woo Bin.

L relief when Woohyun back up him’s idea. “Hey, ugly hyung! You’re too much!” That little boy angry bitting his lips hard.

“Well, I think that too. We just give her some treatment first since she injured that much. Then L, you’re going to decide what to do next.” The maknae Sungyeol, point his agreement as he don’t want anyone to have a big fight. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter