Dream!

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay on the bed, closing my eyes for a while. I started to think about the voice that keep appear in my head. Who was that actually? I sighed, pinched my nose as i try to recall again the voice.

"Who are you?" I spat alone in the room. But there is no reply. "Why you keep appearing ?" I ask with hope the voice will came again. 

"This does not even working" i relief a deep breath before close my eyes again. This time I try to focus. My body are steady with rythm of my breath until no less than 10 second, i see a man with tan skin who appear suddenly. He look at me before yelled my name.

"Sera!" And after that he running to me. I'm so scared with that man, so i push him before he caught me into his embrace. 

"Go away! Who are you! I don't even know you!" I said but he keep trying to hold on me. 

" Sera, listen! Its me Kai! Don't you know we are ing looking for you! Where have you dissappeared? Your family are worried about you. Please, we have no time anymore. Tell me where are you? I'll go and get you" said that man while rub my hand. I have no idea who he is. Maybe he is just my dream. I need to wake up.

"I........ "Before I continue, all the surrounding was blur and i see the man start to disappear.

"Where Sera?!" He forced Sera, still with his hard breath before he realized the surrounding start to become  blur and he going to lose the connection. But Sera looking at him blankly, before push him and close her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter