Let's bring you back - Kai

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8 month ago which is the last time Kai can connect with Sera before he loose it until now. Wolf pack unable to detect where is Ailee but he are so sure that Ailee will came back with a new plan and also new spell. They have sent a special wolf force to hunt her but until now there are no information.

 

The last time Kai see Sera was when they went out to celebrate a special day since she will be the Luna. After that, they never find her until then. After 3 month she disappearing, the investigation team found a black magic portion under her bed. That portion are belong by some noble witch only which to cause Sera having too extreme delusional. Not just her but also people around her too will have a delusional about her and something worse.

 

Kai lay on the bed thinking how to connect with Sera again. He has try many times but it was nothing. Not long after that, he hear someone knock for his room.

'Knock! Knock! Knock'

Lazily he close his eyes while answering " come in".

He open his eyes and stare at two features with black suit which is private wolf agent to search for Sera.

 

3 years disappear without news and plus 8 months ago was the last time he able to connect with her. Kai expect this time, the two agent unable to get any news but he not decide yet to stop finding her.

"Sir, we already found her! She was with noble vampires clans in the Queens City. But we unable to bring her back due to the tight security in that city. Only noble vampires can get in." Said Louise, one of the agents with serious expressions Kai jump out from his bed after hearing the news.

 

He suddenly grab Louise' collar to make him facing close to him.

"What?! Tell me how to get in there?!" Kai seem so unpatiently while bite his lips hard. He don't want to loose it twice like before.

 

"Calm down sir. Let us explain. I'm sure you are unable to connect properly with her because that noble clans has turn her into a vampire. She are no longer a werewolf. But you have a chance to connect with her if she stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter