I missed you, Sera

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tie her!” said Suho to the other members with his gaze still on Sera’s weak body. Kai was standing behind Suho with his eyes closed, try to digest what has happened actually. His father will be here anytime as they all prepared to kill Sera as soon as possible.

“Sehun, go get her family!” command Kai’s stern voice while pinch his head. He don’t want to watch Sera’s condition and he try to bear himself from take Sera into his arm. Sehun nodded before dissappear into the crowded of all werewolf.

Sera open her eyes, slowly before her gaze caught Kai ‘s body behind Suho. All the werewolf pack stare at her like she is a piece of . She don’t know what actually happen. All she can remember is, her head was getting hit and when she wake up she already in a deep forest with a worse condition. she has no idea why all werewolf are stare at her and why she is being tie like a criminal.

“Kai, listen..to..me..Please..” she said in low voice but Kai seem ignore her. She collect her remaining energy and again she try to called for Kai.

“Kai ! Please listen to me!” she said with some tears. Kai open his eyes and his gaze stare at Sera. There is no smile like always. His face seem pretty angry and he try to controlled from exploded.

“What do you want ?!” he gritting his teeth hard. Sera startled with his reaction and she continue to begging and cry at the same time.

“Please, please, please Kai. Just listen to me. I, I don’t know what has happened. Please Kai, don’t do this to me…”Sera begging with sobbing hard. She continue to cry and cry with hopes Kai will trust her and know Kai made his way toward her.

“Kai..” she stopped her crying when Kai stopped in front of her. Before she can utter some word, Kai slapped hard on her face make her eyes widens. He continue to slap her, kick her and punch her until she weak unable to stand. He released all his anger towards her. Why she has to do this? He loves her so much. Why she has to be a betrayer?

He hold Sera’s hair tightly before he going to slap for the last time, but suddenly Kai hears are shaking voices behind him.

“Please stop this! Please don’t hurt my daughter! Please I’m begging you.” Said Sera’s parents with sobbing. Their body already tied with a rope. He can see their cheeks are wets watching him hurting Sera.

Sera already unconscious as she unable to bears with all pains that Kai make toward her. He released Sera’s hair and wake up immediately. His legs walk faster to  Sera’s parents before release a punch to Sera’s father. That old guy stumbled back with bloody nose. Kai are not going to stop, instead he continue to punch and kick Sera’s father.

“Please, release her. I’m begging to you.” Said Mr Oh with his weak voice. He endure all the pain from the kick and punch that Kai give. He know that his daughter’s fate already change for a while. He need to get his daughter to vampire’s clans. He need to find Kim’s family.

“Released her?! You asked me to released your damn daughter for what she has done?!! She is betrayer to our pack ! You such a loser! You must have a dirty business with them too, right?!” yelled Kai while giving a hard punch without stop towards Mr Oh.

“She betray me! She ing a !” again Kai released a kick before that old guy stumble back half alive. His breathing was hard but before Kai going to give a last punch, Suho stopped him.

“Please don’t hurt my husband. Please!  I’m begging to you.” Yelled Sera’s mother while hugging his husband’s body.

“Stop this madness Kai. I already investigates this. Her family has nothing to do with this. Only Sera who involved with the rogues.” Suho released his hands and watch Sera who still unconscious.

“Alpha and others are not going to come. He want you to settle this.” Suddenly Xiumin appear behind Suho. Kai gritted his teeth. He watch Sera as she is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter