Chapter 1

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body weakly landed on the soft snow field. I’m really weak right now. Then in second, my body switch to human form. I’m freeze and hungry for a week. Gosh! I’m still while only cover with snow that start to pour heavily on me. I relief a deep sigh but my eyes still open. I watch the sky and the weather that suddenly turn to dark. I’m afraid the snow storm might coming and I have no place to go. Right now my surrounding is thick white forest. I see nothing but a thick snow that cover most tree.

Why this happen to me? Why this happen.

A werewolf. Yup, that’s me. It a very long story to tell. How I got dismissed from my pack. How I got betrayed with my best friends who now happily will replace me as future Luna. And also will replace my place in Kai’s heart.

How could you Kai.

I wake up slowly with the low energy left and grab my backpack besides me. I get my school uniform and grab a pair of shoes to wear. Then lastly, my favourite thick sweater which I like the most. It is the present from Kai on our official date couple. I realized my tears start to burst and my cheeks are getting wets.

I don’t have place where to go. I know that I will dying soon because of depression of my mate. Kai already break the bond and it start to kill me slowly inside. Not just that, my pack have dismissed me from the pack. If I return back to the pack, then they will no hesistant to kill me.

And to my best friends, Ailee, thanks for everythings. I never expect you will do this. I never realized that you love Kai in silent and decide to get rid of me from him. Okay, not only from him but from everyone. You did a very great job friends. May one day, you also get the karma back.

I leaned back on the cold hard ground, just thinking an idea how to survived. I have fifty percent left if I want to survive due to my condition. But I don’t think I will make it.

No! I have to stay strong….for my packs….and for my lovers, Kai. Without I realized, I begin to cry. Stupid! Why should I care about them? They already chase me out from the pack and its really broken when I see Kai is mating with Ailee infront of me. He make the marks infront of me! And he is the person who drag me to see that.

I stopped myself from crying. It’s no use to crying for the person like that. He didn’t trust me. He didn’t help me too. And now I will suffer the ending of myself…dying……

I wake up and stand on my feet. Slowly I make a walk to where my heart say. I just follow it and it doesn’t matter if the way is wrong because I will meet my death soon. But, before I make my third step, my neck suddenly attack by hard pain and I fell down.

“Aggghhhhhhhhh!! Nooooo!!!! Don’t!!! Stooppp it!!!!” I screamed with all my heart and tears flow on both cheeks. Both my hand cupped my necks try to stop it from the hard pain. It’s like my neck have been slice with knife and it didn’t stop. My body shivering as I can’t endure the pain anymore. I don’t know how many hours it will take to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter