2. The Space Between

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

In this chapter colored gray Italics means past event and this chapter is titled as "The Space Between"

have fun!

 

 

 

 

It was one afternoon when Seulgi felt someone tugged her wrist. She wasn’t used to to it. Looking around, she felt foreign when she realized, she was already inside of the unfamiliar restroom. The restroom wasn’t the usual restroom of the school. She could tell only private personnel is allowed to use it. Inside, there is a white sink with only one bowl on the right of it while a big mirror is above on the sink. The reflection of the suspect made it clear to her that the suspect is clearly a girl.  And just by looking at the suspect’s uniform she could tell that the suspect was a sunbae.  


 

She heard the "ting" of the metal only to realized the girl locked them inside.



 

"What are you doing…” She asked.  


 

The suspect body tensed up. She eyed the suspect’s back, and eyed the latter more when the suspect slowly turned around to look at her. Their gaze met and she knew the girl was familiar. She had seen her before. But she wasn’t sure about it.


 

"Y-your name is Kang Seulgi, right?" The girl voice is soft like petals and just as fragile. The girl's hands were shaking and could tell the latter tried to hide it by clutching the hem of the uniform the girl was wearing. Though she doesn’t have any idea why the girl was asking about herself, she obligingly replied, "Ah yea I’m Seulgi…”.

 

The girl eyes suddenly closed on the moment the girl let out a long deep sigh of relief  "What a relief. I thought I dragged a wrong person"


 

Cute.

It was honestly cute.

That sight.




 

**

Malicious gazes. Seulgi proved it was honestly scary when all attention and eyes were on her. Both mentally and physically. It is torturing and feeding her guilt. She needs to get out of here or else she’ll look bad and she’ll feel bad. Hoping her cousin or at least someone who considered her as friends would come up to rescue her but none of them is brave enough to do it. Her cousin was avoiding her gaze while some of her friends were chit-chatting as if nothing’s happening around them. “Nice. You guys are seriously nice to me today” She thought and mentally glared at them.

 

A sniff made her back on the real world. She looked up at her sunbae- Bae Joohyun who has been standing for 10 minutes exactly  (if her calculation is correct).  With Joohyun’s reddening face looking down at the floor, with a strap bag hanging around the shoulder, free hand was clutching the chest and sniffing, or was she already crying? Again? Sure from far away people would going to judge she was at fault, made the popular sunbae (well for them) cried (?).

 

“P-p-lease. L-let’s ta-tal-”

 

Bae Joohyun.

 

 

Ever since the confession Joohyun had told to her, Joohyun would always be that one who always turned interested shades of pink, became a babbling machine that couldn’t say the whole sentence out of her mouth.

 

Seulgi clutched the phone she’s been hiding under the table. The theater show of Tentoumu-chu would going to start soon, and she planned to stream it live.  There’s no way she would want to miss the show. She paid for her account to upgrade it pro and even left a comment at Kim Yeri’s G+, tried her best, consumed a half hour to construct a very basic Japanese one sentence just to inform Yeri that she would be supporting the kid through live stream.

 

“P-please. Seulgi” She heard Joohyun pleaded again. Eyes were already closed, the grip Joohyun had on the chest became tighter.

 

It is a pitiful sight. She is afraid, and she felt like crying on the spot, because, First, Joohyun looks like about to cry again. Second, she could heard her friends and cousin were already chanting the mix through their respective phones.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter