Chapter 4

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hello. I'm here with a short update after my long hiatus. Unfair,right? It was all because of my laptop suddenly went missing, only to find out I left it at my sister's drawer. I'm looking to it for about two weeks! Dumb, right? Anyway! No past event mentioned. This chapter is purely on Seulgi's side and circle of friends. I admire Red Velvet and Mamamoo friendship so here you go, *inserts Mamamoo members in the story* Have fun!

Also! Sooyoung, Seulgi and all Mamamoo members belong to Yeri's fanclub, and Sooyoung is the president. (Because there are times that they're talking about idol Yeri in the story, so I need to point this out.) Don't worry, Yeri's not a threat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

As everyone gathered in a circle, Sooyoung put the bottle in the middle. The school ended and they decided to have some fun before going home, so here they were now, playing the typical spin the bottle game on the one side of the vast field where you would find typical sweaty boys playing soccer.

 

“Here is the rules.” Sooyoung paused. “Wait. I guess I don’t need to explain the rules. Everybody got this game already, ye?” she eyed everyone, gaze that would mean, you-guys-aren’t-dumb-right-we’re-playing-the-simple-legendary-spin-the-bottle-!

 

“Yeah. We got it. We don’t need you Sooyoung” One of their friends boringly replied. Sooyoung only scoffed and tried to focus her attention in which she caught her cousin giggling at her. “What’s your problem?”

 

Seulgi shook her head and straightened up her back to normal position “Just spin to bottle, Sooyoung”

 

“You’re right.” Sooyoung forced a smile. This time she spun the bottle. With the anticipation from the other girls, unfortunately the bottle stopped at the girl who had long straight blonde hair curving around those petite shoulders, and flowing down her back.

 

"Wahaha it’s Moonbyul-ah!" Sooyoung laughed and teased the blonde girl.

 

"Make a pickup line to our Yongsun" A girl named Wheein butted in before Sooyoung could decide. They heard Sooyoung huffed and put their attention to her.

 

"Your problem?" The bubbly girl named Wheein asked Sooyoung. "Okay fine." The other girl named Yongsun gained all of their attention by clapping her hands before saying "Byul-ah, Make a pick up line to our Ddoyoung" "Hey it’s not what-" Before Sooyoung could end her sentence. The blonde petite girl stood up and sat beside her.

 

"Sooyoung, do you have a pencil?" The blonde girl asked her in a gentle manner, pearly teeth was already showing, soft eyes were looking at her. Sooyoung became so tensed at the sight though she had no idea why she’s being like that. There is sure a redness seeping on her face as she felt her face became hot.

 

 

"W-why?" she stupidly rode on Moonbyul’s tactic. She bit on the trap, now here’s the prize. She heard the rest giggling at them, the thought of staying out of what’s happening now crossed on her mind but before her mind could process its action, the blonde girl hand was already reaching somewhere close around her cheek and when shrieks from her friends almost deafened her, Moonbyul’s hand was already invaded her, tucked the hair strand on her right ear "Because, let me erase your past and I’ll write our future"

 

"That’s soooooooooooo greasy!!!!Kyaaaaaah!~~~" The rest of the girls except her and her cousin shrieked and look like melting on the spot because of whatever greasiness Moonbyul showed now. Though Seulgi was only giggling a little,  more or less it still pissed Sooyoung.

 

“Aish you guys!” Sooyoung stood up, getting out of the blonde girl’s trap. She stomped her feet before sitting beside to her cousin who was two persons away from her. She saw Seulgi shook a head and snatched the bottle from her hand.

 

“Okay cut it out. I’m going to spin the bottle now” Seulgi announced and spun the bottle. Sooner, but unlucky for her it stopped, tip of the bottle pointing at herself.

 

The rest of the gang woooed at her and became more excited.

 

Opposite to her cousin, Seulgi was calm even though she knew she had to face the punishment. Though she think she could do whatever it would be. She paid no mind on it.

 

“So what’s my punishment?” she asked, calm.

 

“Moonbyul, decide.” It was the girl name Yongsun again. Yongsun is their sunbae whom they friend because of Moonbyul.  And because Yongsun’s a sunbae, she has the power to control them and they could only oblige right away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter