Chapter 7

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been so long since the last time I updated this story. Hope everyone still remember this! Thank you and enjoy~

The door banged loudly behind her as she panicked getting out of the room. Stomping off her feet as frustration gets her when she remembered how her childhood friend was messing with her phone call seconds ago.

 

They lied to me. Set us up. 

 

Shall I leave?

 

This is her place not even Seulgi’s. Why would leaving this place crossed her mind? She shouldn’t be over reacting and feeling this way. She bit her nails as nervousness suddenly crept inside her.  That thought made her even so furious like a pissed mom.

 

Now that a minute passed and thankfully to her capability to calm herself quickly, she goes back inside the house and decided to talk with Seulgi.





⥁⌧⥁⌧⥁⌧⥁

 

“I-I think they set them us up”  It was her who initiated the conversation. She saw the younger girl timidly nods at her. “ I also think like that, sunbae”

 

Sunbae

 

Seulgi called me sunbae,

 

Not as ex-girlfriend, or by my first time but a sunbae

 

A freaking sunbae

 

For Seulgi, I’m  just a sunbae,

 

Yes you are just her sunbae! Her mind freaking shouted at her.

 

Oh,

 

That hurts.

 

Wait,

 

I should not feeling hurt.

 

We only dated less than a week!

 

But you kissed! Again, her mind shouted.

 

Nononono! I did that because it was urgent!

 

She was alreading feeling defeated against her freaking mind slash her freaking hopeless hope. A mind for her to remind hoping that Seulgi and her, has a past, that the younger girl looked at the way lovers did.

 

Which seems not.

 

The annoyance she was feeling earlier was now replaced with full of doubts about who is she to Seulgi, and now. She palmed her face with both hands


 

“Uhm.. “ She heard Seulgi cleared throat. Obviously aware of her spacing out.

 

“Ah yeah. Take a seat” She tried to calm and be natural this time. Don’t let nobody made you nervous !, Again her mind shouted.

 

She saw Seulgi obeyed; sitting on the sofa she usually stayed. She looked at the spot, now that Seulgi was sitting there, it was totally different compared as if Seulgi’s presence did something at her. She shivered at the cold breeze biting at her skin.

 

“A-are you okay? You can seat as well..” she heard Seulgi offered; voice mix with concern.

 

“No. I’m fine. What did those 3 idiots told you?” She bluntly asked; just thinking that her guy friends planned something behind her back makes her blood boil in anger. It all makes sense, she knew it, she’s not dense, from the way she hadn’t seen her guy friends earlier at the campus and now that Bogum practically tried to fool her earlier by using that damn feminine voice just to make it appear like it was a voice mail whatever.

 

There was a hesitation on the younger girl and she never fail to notice it. That sends guilt to her. Was she so blunt? God no.

 

She groaned like a stressed officer, “Nevermind it, Seulgi. J-just go.”

 

“W-wait” she heard Seulgi protested and when those monolid eyes met hers- mirroring confusion that was all over the younger girl’s face- that’s when she realized that Seulgi was just like her- that they are the same- confused.

 

“S-Sooyoung asked me to come here.” and when Seulgi finished those words, that proves the younger girl was also innocent.

 

“Like what I said, your cousin and those 3 idiots set us up.” she concluded with a sigh. She glanced at her watch and once again sighed.

 

“H-hey” She heard the younger girl called her.

 

“What?”

 

“Actually.. There i-is…”

 

“Just spill it”

 

Seulgi stood up and faces her.

 

“I agreed on the contract.”

 

She frowned at the mention words. There’s a bad feeling already she knew coming.

 

"What contract? "

 

The way Seulgi’s hand frantically drummed the younger girl’s thighs made it clear to her that Seulgi’s having second thought whether to spill it or not.  Now she wonder what it could be, or else she had the feeling that she is somehow connected to this contract that she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter