6. Getting her back

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Like Irene on this chapter, I'm also busy for the upcoming exam, and the exam is very important to me so I had to prioritize reviewing first. It took me a month to finally update this  story so I'm really really sorry.  /kneels/

 

In this chapter there is no past event mentioned. All are set in present time. Thank you for the comments , I had fun reading all of it while most saying this story is creepy. And of course very of course! for still reading this story and patiently waiting. Hope you enjoy this chapter, and Bae Irene! stop creeping out the readers! haha!   

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6- Getting her back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jung hwan can you please get my notes”

 

“Where?”

 

“Its on my desk”

 

“Oh, Taehyung, still there?”

 

“Yeah, why Joohyun?”

 

“Buy me a coffee. Here.”

 

Irene put the bills in the wooden desk as she resumed reviewing her notes. Taehyung groaned before he gets the bills earning a glare from Irene. Taehyung could only rolled his eyes before he gets out of the room, leaving the stunned Irene.

 

“You’re being hard on him” She heard Jung hwan said before the guy placed the notes she was asking on him earlier to her desk. She acknowledged it and it made her sighed before her hands caressed her forehead like a stressed officer. “I know”

 

Irene  knows it. She knows that she became like a nagging machine to people around her. And sometimes, yes a moody .  Maybe she is acting like this because of the upcoming  university entrance test on next few weeks. That’s then she concluded that it was just a part of her stress and it is naturally to be moody as like this.

 

“I’m just stressed, you know”

 

“Stressed on what?” Jung hwan keep asking her.

 

“On exam. You should know that Jung hwan”

 

“I’m preparing for the exam as well but I’m not stressed as like you” Jung hwan said enthusiastically before silently adding ‘not even become a nagger' He didn’t know how it might sound to Irene but one thing for sure he knows that there is something wrong with Irene recently for the girl to act like this. That something is bothering to their girl friend.

 

Irene only sneered at him before she completely ignored him.

 

Minutes had passed when Taehyung came back with a hand of coffee and tagging Bogum with him. Bogum already had that concerned look when he looked at Irene.

 

“Ire-”

 

“Bogummie, don’t ask anymore. I’m already pissed” Before her friend Bogum could asked her, she already hinted her annoyance. It’s not that she gets mad easily. Just some happens.

 

“Seulgi again?” Bogum testing the water and it doesn’t disappoint him when Irene body seemed stiffed.

 

“Please don’t mention her name” Irene murmured.

 

Yes. It’s not about Seulgi. It’s not about Kang Seulgi who she had seen earlier laughing and smiling with girls around the latter. It doesn’t affect her. No, anything related to Kang Seulgi doesn’t affect her. The review notes on her hand is making her like this,  the pressure from her parents to pass and to get in KAIST. She kept telling that to herself but none of it gets her any better. She’s still down, and...pissed. It was very clear that she was...jealous although she wanted to shrug it off her shoulder.

 

“Just accept it”

 

Joohyun clicked her tongue before they had a competitive gaze until Irene lost.

 

“ I have to go. See you guys tomorrow!” Irene excused herself, grabbing the coffee that Taehyung bought for her as she left them in the room.

 

Bogum, Jung hwan and Taehyung looked at each other. They did flinched after. When their friend Irene gets mad, it is scary.  As if Irene is like a pregnant having mood swing- one day she’s up okay, the next day she became disproportionately pissed off . At first it was nothing to them, thought that Irene was just curious about her feelings, but when it is clearly affecting her. They need to take an action now, especially when Irene’s  facing her one of important time of her life which is to get into one of prestigious university in their country.

 

“So. what to do with her?” Jung hwan asked concerned.

 

“It is clearly she’s affected. She couldn’t get focus at review either. This is bad.”

 

“She became more moody and a nagger, that’s the worst” Taehyung groaned as he remembered how Irene picks on him recently. He slumped his back on the couch.

 

Bogum clapped his hand. There is nothing wrong trying out something, right? Two pairs of eyes looked expectantly at him, “Guys, I have a plan”

 

**

“You sure with this?” Jung hwan asked him; throwing a nervous look; unsure if they’re doing right this time. Bogum smiled widely, not minding the nervous tall guy beside him, but for him, what's important is he’s enjoying the sight infront of them right now.

 

“Stop smiling like a ert. It’s obvious you are drooling over her!” The maknae slapped his Bogum hyung, making Jung hwan facepalm himself.

 

“Bogum, remember our princess likes her!” Jung hwan reminded Bogum. Bogum straightened up before he turned around to face them with innocent “I know”

 

“Then act properly. You’re creeping us out!” Jung hwan put a disgusting gaze at Bogum before he snatched the paper from Taehyung’s grasp then handed it to Bogum that Bogum welcomingly accepted.

 

“Show it to her”

 

The three of them looked at the paper.  They all smiled in unison. For the sake of their Bae Irene, they had to do it.  This something big. Something awesome. It is so awesome that Seulgi can’t say “no” to this deal they are going to propose to her.

 

**

 

Seulgi her breath; comprehending the message in the paper that Joohyun’s “men” showed to her.

 

“T-this is unfair”

 

Inside the paper- a contract, a one month contract to be precise, a one month contract hanging out with Joohyun and... that’s it.

 

“Sign it or no Kim Yer-” Bogum didn’t sound to be mean but he had no choice to show some authoritativeness on his voice.


 

Seulgi grabbed the pen from Taehyung grasp before signing up the paper.

 

“Seriously, you’re going to do anything for Kim Yerim, huh” Jung hwan snorted, can’t understand the things fans do for their idols.

 

Seulgi could only grinned at them before snatching the paper from Bogum’s hand. She copied the combination of letters and numbers written on it before giving it back to the owner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter