8. Do make say think

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! 428 subscribers! 8 users voted! Thanks a lot! I want to thank everyone who still reading this story! With all honestly I'm about to drop this story because I failed my life last year (anyway I'm doing much better now) Until I read  ninja01 comment this year. So I was happy that even though this fic has been dumped for a long time, someone still misses my story! Okay, now cut the drama! Let's get back to the story.

On this chapter, there is no past event mentioned. All is from Seulgi's pov. 

Okay here is the chapter 08 , enjoy!

 

Chapter 08- Do make say think.

 

 

 

Seulgi is hearing those different kinds of laugh again. But all have the same intention and it were making fun of her. The way Moonbyul nose crinkles, the way Hwasa would still look sassy making fun at her, the way Wheein is slapping their Solar’s shoulder, while Solar was cupping her own mouth- afraid that people might measure the exactly diameter of the older girl’s mouth. Seulgi kicks each of her friends’ shin one by one.

 

“Shut up you all” defeated, she sulked in the chair and took a sip of the Iced Latino coffee latte they ordered a while ago.

 

Hearsay. That’s what her friends told her when she asked how did they found out that Joohyun kidnapped her for about 12 hours in Bae Joohyun’s very own house.

 

After what happened last night, Seulgi was lucky she is still alive. Her legs were trembling when Joohyun’s dogs- about two or three, blocked and targeted her life when she was about to reach the gate of the residence. Thankfully for her, her cousin- Sooyoung had been chasing her or vice versa that unknowingly she developed a new ability and it is running. Joy was exactly right, when one time her cousin joked her to push being a runner since Sooyoung kept saying she has a talent of it. Now Seulgi greatly believed since the three dogs of Joohyun were no match to her last night. Oh. Plus the Joohyun’s dad who was running after her but stopped when arthritis hits on him very fast.

 

Disaster- that’s what had happened to her life yesterday.

 

And disaster won’t be possible without a cause, and speaking of cause, the cause of that disaster came running late on their meetup. Sooyoung was running- late for about 30 minutes yet is smiling innocently at them.

 

“I think Sooyoung deserved 1000 push ups.” Wheein jokes around and whistles innocently when Sooyoung shot the latter a burning glare. “Ooops don’t you glare at me you latecomer!”

 

“Tsch shut up Whee. I’m Whee! Whee whee wheeouuuu!!” Sooyoung mimic the way how drunk Wheein introduces her name. With Joy’s lip protruding in such intimidating way and head tilting from left to right like getting paranoid..  All of them laughed; tormenting the now defeated Wheein.

 

“Okay okay that’s enough. Now explain, what happened to kidnapping last night?” Yongsun hand claps to divert the attention to the main topic.

 

After the horrible way Bae Joohyun treated their friend last night, even though Seulgi is stupid, their friend deserve justice. They would get their justice from what had happened to Seulgi last night.

 

Moonbyul stands up, raises her hand, fist dramatically clenched. Moonbyul faked a cry “Seulgi need justice! She has been kidnapped!”

 

This idiot

 

“My cousin, her mom thought she was already abducted by some bad guy out there. How pitiful! Seulgi needs justice!” Joy joined as well doing the same gesture.

 

Hwasa and Wheein on the other hand was controlling their tears. Fake tears would Seulgi rather says.

 

Yongsun, the only one whose head is normal, stands up as well. “I’m the older here! So I’m deeply want justice from what happened to Seulgi! Seulgi needs justice!”

 

Guess Yongsun’s brain tend to have some whack as well, Seulgi thought.

 

“I can’t believe all of you are my friends. Stop the acting, Five es.”  

 

With that, the rest of the gang cheekily smiled at her before turning back into their seats.

 

“So tell us what really happened?” All of them said excitedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter