5. Spontaneous

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi again. I just want to thank everyone for reading my story, especially those who commented from the previous chapter, "Wait." "What?" "Huh?" "Ahhh" "woah!" I loved these reactions :) Anyway, here the Chapter 5 titled as Spontaneous, why? probably is because from one of the main character here who is no other than Bae Joohyun. There are past event mentioned here which is in form of colored grey italic text. Enjoy it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5- Spontaneous

 

 

 

It was less than thirty minutes after the school dismissed the class and  they were at the personnel’s bathroom. For her to do this kind of thing was her first time.  She gripped the front of her shirt , the beating of her heart she felt made it feel like surprisingly close.

 

“I-I’m sorry if this is so sudden.”

 

“Ah.. yeah but it’s okay”

 

She tightened her pose so that her voice wouldn’t tremble. She knew that the younger girl was probably feeling nervous, too, because of the atmosphere they’re having right now. It felt different especially when both of you don’t know each other well.


 

“There is... a boy inside me” She sconfessed. Underneath the skirt that she wore, her knees knocked against each other.

 

There was a moment of silence between them.

 

“Ah.… s-so… you’re saying you are pregnant? hahaha but why to me?” The awkward laugh released by the younger girl made it hard for her to keep going. Joohyun bit her lower lip. Idiot. To her and to Kang Seulgi. Idiot that she’s feeling like this way, and idiot to the younger girl for laughing and making a joke on a times like this. Well, it wasn’t Seulgi’s fault. She need to understand that.

 

“It’s not it…Its not what I mean”


The relaxed composure of the younger girl became tensed. Judging by the face of the younger girl, she knew she needs to provide more information. All she needed was a courage. On the other hand, she’ll left with regret.

 

 

“The boy living inside me fell  in love with you.”  There she finally said it. She finally said it. Their eyes met in an instant.  Even without looking at the mirror, she knew her face was burning red. All she could heard was her heart  pounding louder than ever in her ears. She even wondered if the younger was able to hear it at this rate. She slowly lifted her face again, and the younger girl was stood completely still.


 

“Kang Seulgi”

 

She called the younger girl name, as if Seulgi didn’t seems realize the reality of it yet. The younger girl breathed out a soft “-Huh?” And she knew what does one simple word practically meant. That one word was in the form of question, but it was more than enough.

 

 

At this moment  her weak side was clearly dominating. She casted her gaze sideways and tried to search for her words. All she need is a courage.. On the other hand, she’ll left with regret. But the only thing that came out of is a nonsensical request.


 

“W-Will you d-date me?”

 

Great. She wasn’t really good on her words that resulting of  her some sorts of spontaneous decision. If only she could take her words back.

 

“Wait, sunbae… I… I have to go. M-my friends are waiting for me… Yeah.. yeah.. I have to go now bye!” The younger girl excused and immediately tried to get out of the room. Fortunately for her, she was able to grasp in the situation and gave the key to younger girl, and without a minute, Kang Seulgi ran away. It had to be her just over confident that the younger won’t probably rejected her offer but it seems the younger girl got scared at her confession. Her hand grasp her chest. It was hurting. She tried to smile, pretended not to hear the painful twang her heart made.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter