Chapter 1

The Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a sigh, Seulgi folded her arms in the wooden table, plopped her head down onto it and began sulking than ever she could be.

 

“See. You are affected” A voice declared her defeat. She didn’t bother looking up at her cousin instead she bit her lip that she’s thankfully her cousin had missed. Her cousin is right. She is clearly affected about what had happened earlier. Her teeth sanked her bottom lip with a heavy force this time. There is one thing clear about here right now, that she is guilty and it have been eating her.

 

“You know what’s the best to do right now?” She heard her cousin offered her. She knew what the offer would be about and she knew it is totally against her will. There are three option: First,  if she looked up at her cousin, that means she is going to accept her cousin’s offer. Second, if she get her out right now, it means her cousin would still haunting her with a big spoon at hand feeding her guilt for what she had done earlier and lastly, if she stayed silent, it means no other than “yes”

 

Without wasting any time, she stood up, hastily grabbed the backpack she owns that was placed next beside her, without any intention to look back and excusing herself, she sprinted out of the room. Thought that it was the fastest sprint she could ever do but never thought her cousin’s mouth or brain process or whatsoever it could be, is even faster than her as she already heard her friend shouting “Guys! Seulgi made Bae Joohyun cried! Guys Seulgi made Bae Joohyun cried! Our senior Bae Joohyun, Seulgi made her cried!” That her cheeks became redder than color of tomatoes can be.

 

With the sharp and intriguing gazes that had thrown at her, she made her way out of the room, hid her face as if she committed a crime. Stomping off her feet and with a gritted teeth, she knew what to do with her cousin at home later.


 

*

She was definitely silently laughing now, that she almost want to roll in the floor. Her cousin, named Park Sooyoung was crying, begging for Auntie Park not to cut the latter’s allowance for this month.

 

“I told you Mom, those aren’t mine!” She heard Sooyoung wailed before accusingly pointed at her “Those are Seulgi’s!” Her cousin glared at her as if glare could turn into knife and would stab her continuously. She could only laughed and did a merong at her cousin especially when Auntie Park jabbed Sooyoung’s head “Stop telling lies, Seulgi cannot watch those kind of movies. Seulgi is innocent as kid! I know you’re naughty as me but you’re still young Sooyoung, here I thought you’re wasting my money to buy foods you want. So give me now, as in right now your  fifty percent of allowance that I  gave to you.”

 

“ But mom!"  "No Buts! Sooyoung, give it to me!"

 

**

 

"I really hate you, Seulgi, from the bottom of my heart" Sooyoung hissed at her before her cousin’s body collided beside her, bed was sinking because of the sudden presence.

 

"Yet we’re going to sleep together. In one bed. One sheet. Yeah you hate me Sooyoung" She grinned though her cousin’s back was facing her.

 

"Yuck your erted mind Seulgi!"

 

"Well it was nice to have it" She reasoned out, tone was challenging and her cousin already accepted it.

 

SeulJoy War  starts!

 

"Yet my mom thought you’re innocent as kid"

 

"I have my own way, Auntie believes on me so much."

 

Sooyoung finally faced at her; bringing that disgusted look.

 

"You’re the worst"

 

“I’m fine and cool!”

 

“Goddamn Seulgi!”

 

"Aha! You-re" Her words ended with Sooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter