2 Surprises In Japan

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" はじめまして ! どうぞよろしく ! "

 

-{Fri,2023.10.21}-

"Junseok-ah! You still awake?! I forgot me key!" You heard Namgi banging on the door. "Yeah, coming hyung!" 

"Junse- Jessica-ah, when it's just us call me oppa, same with the rest of the members,'kay?"

"Okay, oppa." 

"Good girl." He smirked patting your head,"I'm gonna go shower now, tomorrow we have promotions in the same place that B.A.P had thier Mato Castle back in 2014, Pacifico Yokohama National Hall..? Hopefully we don't have to dress up as girls like they did." He laughed heading to the shower.

"Yeah, it'd be harder for you guys. G'night oppa."

"Good night Jessica-ah."

-{Sat,2023.10.22,10:00}-

"He said,'Here's the schedule for today's fan-event. Read over it and get ready to leave the hotel by noon, the event starts at 15:00.' Shall we read over it then?" Namgi explained to you, Namgi was the leader of the group, not only cause he's the oldest but also because he could speak English and Korean frequently and could speak Mandarin Chinese and Japanese almost frequently.

The fan-event was to last for about 3 hours. You would perform your new song first and then play some games requested before-hand from the fans for the rest of the first hour, find the "ideal girl" of the group in the audiunce; have a dance battle, singing battle, and rapping battle; answer questions prepared from the fans, an unknown event that lasts 10 minutes, and hold a mini concert for the remainder of the 3 hours. You were to have a fan-sign after the fan-event for another half hour.

You know how fans always have these made up couples in groups? Well the most popular ones amongst your group were NamSeok (Namgi x JunSeok), YeJie (Junjie/Jay x Yejun/Ābōluó), and EiMin (Eiji x Minjun/Min). It made sense that these were the most popular since that's how you guys were always split up, Namgi was the only one you could actually properly talk to, Ābōluó could talk to Jay easily in Chinese; Min and Eiji talked to each other in Korean. You spoke Japanese third best in the group, Eiji was best at it since his mother made him talk to her in Japanese at home. Namgi learned Korean from his parents, they made him speak Korean when ever he was at home in America, and he started learning Mandarin and Japanese on his own. Jay's native language is Mandarin and he's trying his best to learn Korean. Ābōluó lived in China until he was 5 years old so his native language was Mandarin, but when his family moved back to Korea he learned Korean at school and at home. Min could only speak Korean, but was trying to learn Chinese, English, and Japanese; but it was hard for you, Jay, and Min to learn with your busy schedules and Namgi couldn't teach everyone.

All that was left to do was get your stuff ready that you'd need for and after the fan-event. Once everyone got thier stuff together it was already 15 minutes before noon and you all were debating on what to eat for lunch; pizza, fried chicken, sushi, or ramen. You all eventually agreed on getting pizza, since pizza is different everywhere, Namgi went and told the manager and the manager said he'd go drive around and find a pizza place while you guys headed to Pacifico Yokohama.

When you arrived at Pacifico Yokohama, there were already lots of fans there. You all rushed into the building bowing slightly to the fans screaming at you.

-{14:30}-

You all had eaten your lunch, did vocal and dance warm-ups, took a look around the building before they let the fans in at 14:00, and now you were all getting dressed, getting your hair done, and disscussing the clothes you would need to change into later. When you took a look around the backstage area there was a room you all were curios about, but your managers didn't permit you to go in there.

-{15:00}-

" はじめまして ! どうぞよろしく ! 私たちはXXXです!俺わNAMGIです ! [Konichiwa! Nice to meet you! We are XXX! I am Namgi!] " Namgi bowed, smiled, and waved side-to-side.

" 私わMINです , どうぞよろしく ! [I'm Min, nice to meet you!] " Min bowed.

" 私としては , JAYです ! [As for me, I'm Jay!] " Jay saluted, smiled, and bowed.

" おげんきですか。俺わEIJIです ! どうぞよろしく ! [How are you? I'm Eiji! Nice to meet you!] " Eiji bowed side-to-side.

" 俺わĀBŌLUÓです ! [I am Ābōluó!] " Ābōluó smiled and bowed side-to-side.

" どうぞよろしく ! 私わJUNSEOKです ! 英語を話せますか 。[Nice to meet you! I'm Junhseok! Do you speak English?] " You did a peace sign aegyo at the beginning before laughing and at asking them if they could speak English and bowed side-to-side.

" ファン イベントを開始します ! [We will now start the fan-event!] " Smiled Eiji.

You performed the song you were promoting, switched into suits before playing games.

Namgi's Suit: (Black hair)

Min's Suit: (Black hair)

 

Jay's Suit: (Black hair)

Eiji's Suit: (Black hair)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter