9 Family Issues Pt.1

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Sun,2024.03.31,22:45}-

You had just gotten back to the hotel and returned to your rooms. Since Jongup and you slept in the van you weren't all that tired right now.

Your phone started vibrating and ringing the tone for callers not in you contacts. You immediately answered without looking at the number thinking that they might hangup soon.

"Hello? 여보세요?"

"Ate? [Tagalog for older sister; pronounced like ateh] Happy birthday ate! Mom and dad say happy birthday too!" Your little sister Jane had somehow found out your personal phone number, it shocked you so much that Jongup had taken the phone from you and you barely flinched. 

Jongup put the phone on speaker before talking in to the phone,"Hello? Who is this?"

"Oh, Jongup? Hi this is Jessica's little sister Jane."

"Hi, thanks for calling. Jessica is kind of tired right now, it's pretty late where we are at so we're going to go to sleep now. Goodbye."

"Oh, right. Goodnight."

Jongup hung up and threw the phone on to the couch, he sat you down on the bench before kneeling down infront of you, grabbing your hands in his. "야, 걱정 마세요. 난 항상 당신과 함께 있을 것입니다. 제시카 당신을 사랑 하기 때문에. [Hey, don't worry. I'll always be with you. Because I love you Jessica.]"

"네, 당신은 항상 여기에 있을 거 야. [Yeah, you'll always be here.]" You cupped his face in your hands and pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter