3 'Oppa', Not 'Hyung'

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"..when I see you, I can't keep calm.."

WARNING!

THERE IS BRIEF M RATED CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! I WILL HAVE THAT SECTION IN A MAROON/BROWN COLOR!!!

 

 

It had been a total of 59 days since you last saw your boyfriend, Jongup, in person. B.A.P had suddenly came to Japan during the promotions for XXX's first Japanese album.

-{Flashback,2023.10.21,21:31}-

"Yongguk-oppa and Namgi-oppa must really understand how little time we actually get to spend to together.." You were walking to Jongup's room in the hotel with you suit case in one hand and the other arm wrapped around Jongup's waist as his was around your shoulders. The pairings for rooms were now: Yongguk&Namgi; Himchan&Min; Daehyun&Eiji; Youngjae&Ābōluó; Jongup&You; Zelo&Jay.

You set your suitcase on your bed and took PandaChu out, placing him next to the pillow. Jongup was taking a shower first since he was about to before Yongguk and Namgi decided to change up the room mates. You took out an old anime shirt of yours, half thigh long shorts, and underwear to wear once you showered after Jongup. Even though you and Jongup had been dating for over a year and were living together, you had never had or seen each other . On your one year anniversary you dressed up in a short revealing dress to turn Jongup on once you returned to the apartment, but Jongup stopped after a little while, apologizing to you saying that he couldn't do you yet. You had talked about it to Yongguk, Himchan, and Namg, but they said that 'you have to be patient, Jongup's really uneasy with more than a 7 year age difference'.

Jongup finished showeringand you went to shower, but Jongup stopped you and whispered,"You look even more beautiful when you wear a dress, your my Cinderella." Before kissing your forehead and you went into the shower replaying his words in your head.

When you got out of the bathroom Jongup was already sleeping in your bed. You loved how he look when he slept, you ran your hand through his hair, which was blonde again for the time being. You ran your hand through his hair a few more times and whispered to yourself,"Your more like my angel than my prince.." You kissed his forehead this time and he mumbled in his sleep,"Mm..Jessica..." Although you loved him calling you jagi/jagiya you loved it more when he called you by your real name, and you really missed him calling you by it.

That night you slept cuddled together before the morning came for XXX to return to Korea and B.A.P to continue the rest of their tour, going to Taiwan.

-{End Flashback,Tues.2023.12.20}-

XXX had been doing some pre-recording a Christmas Special for Music Bank, since you had finished just half an hour ago Min was treating everyone to some ice cream at a Baskin Robbins not to far from where you were recording. Once you all got your ice cream your manager drove you back to Yongsan-gu from Yeongdeungpo-gu,he took you to your apartment first and then left taking the rest of XXX to thier dorm.

SInce the recording started early in the day it wasn't all that late, just about 20:00. You walked up the 3 flights of stairs to your apartment, it's not that the elevator didn't work, it's just you weren't all that lazy to take it.

You walked up to your apartment door, 312, and searched the front pocket of your bag for your keys. You went inside and hung your bag up before taking your shoes off and hanging up your black jacket.

You were wearing a binder underneath the black shirt you changed into after recording. It was -2 degrees celsius (28 degress fahrenheit) and you were really hoping it would snow once Jongup came back, you were told they would return on the 23rd. 

You walked towards your living room, fixing your short dark brown hair, noticing that the light was on in your bedroom. You grabbed your phone and dialed 911, not calling yet but ready to press call if it really was a burgler, heading towards your room. You peeked in and saw Jongup laying in the bed, reading manga (you knew a friend who could get you manga with English and Korean in it). You put your turned off phone back into your black denim pants. "형! [HYUNG!]" You yelled as you jumped on top of Jongup, who was starting to turn from being on his stomache to his back. "Call me 'oppa' Junseok!" He yelled while laughing with you. 

He wore grey sweatpants, a black shirt underneath his zip up hoodie from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter