8 Double Birthday!

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SHE'S MINE!!!"

-{Thurs,2024.03.28}-

You woke up sore, but it didn't matter since it was because of Jongup and he was with you. He was snuggled up against your right arm around your waist, his hand resting on your stomach. You didn't want to disturb his sleep and accidently wake him up, so you didn't roll over to face him but just grabbed his hand and rested your eyes. Five minutes later you felt Jongup kiss your neck, you knew he was awake, but just kept resting your eyes since you were still tired and sore. Jongup propped himself up on his elbow, brushed your stray hair away from your face and kissed your cheek. "예쁜 좋은 아침. [Good morning beautiful.]," he whispered in his y morning voice that you loved. 

"종업 오빠 좋은 아침. [Good morning Jongup-oppa.]," you said opening your eyes and rolling onto your back to look at him. You smiled at him and closed your eyes as he rested his forehead on yours.

"I didn't use protection last night.. Did you take your pills..?" Jongup asked in his dreary voice.

You opened your eyes, pecked his lips and replied,"Yeah.."

"Thank god.. I don't know how well your fans would treat me if you couldn't perform because I got you pregnant." He snuggled his head into the left side of your neck.

You wrapped your left arm around his waist while you his hair with your right hand,"What about your parents and hyungs? How would they think of us, I'm not even 22 yet..?"

Jongup sighed,"Well they're at least fond of you. What about your parents, huh?" He propped himself back up on his elbow and you turned your head away from him.

You sighed heavily before sitting up and wrapping the blankets over your shoulders. You typed into your phone translator as you talked,"My parents don't know me anymore. When I was younger my parents thought that all the groups and bands I listened to were garbage, especially my dad. They didn't think I could actually make it as a singer, they told me and my older brother that we were chasing pointless dreams. I was just a big fan of you guys when I was in middle school and worked hard. I moved out and auditioned right after I graduated, from Seattle all the way to LA. All my friends cheered me on even though they didn't really think I could do it. Min, Molly, is the only one who really thought I could do it.....Anyways my dad wanted me to do computer tech stuff and photography as a side job, but I at programing and lots of other computer things. My mom wanted me to stay in America and if I moved to another country she wanted me to go to the Philippines.." Your eyes started tearing up but you continued,"Heh.. The more I think back the more I realize how pathetic I am. I don't even talk to my parents anymore, I cut my ties to them. They might even take me out of the company if they ever do see me. I think Molly still talks to them and updates them on things, convinces them that I'm working hard and getting paid enough." At this point you were crying and Jongup cradled you in his arms.

Jongup patted your head with one hand while he read what you just said. "You're not pathetic...and the fact that you came all this way means that you proved them wrong. I bet that they miss you though and are worried about you."

"Y-yeah, I guess so..but I don't think they miss me that much. They've never gone to any of our concerts. I bet my dad thinks it's just a waste of money. He's so stingy about money.." You lifted your head and Jongup cupped you face in his hands. He wiped away your tears with his thumbs before pulling in for a long kiss, your stomach growled as you were kissing and you pulled back and blushed. "Why does my stomach have to growl at moments like this..?"

"밥 먹으러 가자. [Let's go eat.]," Jongup got up, grabbed some sweatpants for him, your bra and the long sleeve shirt of his you always called yours. He helped you clip your bra on.

-{13:15}-

"Do you have your stuff ready for when we leave tomorrow?" Zelo asked you. B.A.P and XXX were going on a tour together soon.

"What? We're leaving tomorrow?!" You had completely forgotten though.

"네.. 우리 내일 마이애미 거 야. [Ne../Yeah.. We're going to Miami tomorrow.]" Daehyun reminded you.

"What cities are we going to perform at again?"

"Orlando, Austin, Seattle, DC, New York City, LA, Chicago, San Francisco, Denver, and then Portland. 종업-형, 당신은 그녀에 게 무슨 말을 하는 짓? [Jongup-hyung, what did you do to her?]" Namgi told you. You stood there shocked. Why do we have to go to Seattle..?

Jongup grabbed you from behind and covered your eyes. "나도 깜 빡 [I also forgot.]" He pulled you out of the dance room and sat you down on the bench outside, kneeling in front of you, holding your hands. You looked down at your intertwined fingers as he talked. "It's okay, I'll be there with you. I won't let anyone take you away." He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and you snapped out of your nightmare, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"고마워. [Gomawo/Thanks.]"

-{Fri,2024.03.29,05:30}-

"我们为什么要这么早就走..? [Why do we have to leave so early..?]" Jay asked Ābōluó yawning. Ābōluó shook his head, too tired to reply properly. You all got on the airplane (Yongguk and Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae, Zelo and Namgi, Jongup and Junseok, Min and Eiji, Jay and Ābōluó). The plane ride was going to be over 17 and 1/2 hours with one stop in San Francisco.

You slept for about 8 hrs on the plane. Three more hours until we land in America...*sigh* 

-{San Francisco, CA,Fri,2024.03.29,11:30}-

"당신은 우리가 연결 비행기에 도착 하기 전에 한 시간! [You have one hour before we get onto the connection flight!]" Yesub, the international manager of B.A.P, told everyone. You, Namgi, and Zelo had to help 3 other members each to order food (just monitor them). You all successfully got food, without getting noticed or losing anyone along the way, ate and returned to where the managers said to meet. You got onto the plane towards Miami, a flight that was about 6 and 1/2 hours long.

-{Miami, FL,Fri,2024.03.29,21:00}-

Yesub and Bokyung (XXX international manager) went and got 2 rental vans before picking you all up at the arrival platform. Once you arrived at the hotel you went to your rooms and decided to do some 'late-night-swimming'. You took out your swimsuit, a pair of black swim trunks to wear over a bikini. Jongup looked at your swimsuit and then you,"Your going to wear only that?"

You looked at him not understanding what was wrong with it, all your fans already knew you were a girl,"Yeah, what's wrong with it?"

"What if some guy starts hitting on you?"

You showed him your left hand,"Then I'll tell them I'm already taken. What about you, wearing no shirt and all. What if some girl starts flirting with you?"

He showed you his left hand and smirked at you,"Then I'll tell them I'm already taken." Once you had revealed that you were a girl, and dating Jongup, there was no need to hide you rings on necklaces, you both only took them off whenever you were cooking or something that could damage them. Jongup and you took your rings off and put them on the necklace they were on originally and wore them down to the pool you all decided to go swimming at.

"야, 무엇 당신이 너무 오래 했다? [Hey, what took you so long?]" Himchan yelled at you two as you walked in. They were the only ones there and already either in the pool or in the hot tub.

"우리는 그렇게 오래 걸릴 않았다? [Did we take that long?]" Jongup replied.

You and Jongup set your towels down on the chairs before taking off the shirts you wore over and sandals. When you took your shirt off they all gave you the wolf whistle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter