4 White Christmas

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, you're on TV! You're so cute looking!"

-{Weds,2023.12.21}-

You and Jongup had finished showering together and eating breakfast together. Like normal you were wearing only your and your binder underneath one of Jongup's old sweaters, while he was wearing only his boxers and pajama pants like usual.

You were both trying to find warm clothes to wear outside in the snow. Jongup was wearing denim jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, a beanie, and a black jacket. He wore jeans because both of you didn't have proper snow pants at the moment.

 

Fabric Mask:

You wore a loose turtleneck, black jeans, a scarf, hat over your red hair, and a black jacket. You wardobe appeared to consist of only mono colors, but you had shirts with coloful anime designs.

Fabric Mask Pattern: Houndstooth

Jongup questioned your attire thinking that you'd get to cold to quickly but you reassured him that you'd be fine. You both went outside wearing your fabric masks so if any fans saw you they wouldn't recognize you quickly. Once you got outside you read the thermometer on the window next to the glass door, it said it was -7 degrees celsius (19 degrees fahrenheit) and you smiled at Jongup happily who was already playing in the 15cm of snow on the ground while the snowflakes fell on his beanie. The little kids that lived in the apartment were playing out in the snow with thier hyungs and noonas some of their parents even outside revealing thier inner child.

Jongup threw a snowball at you and you glared at him and he pointed to a boy, about 7 y/o, standing next to him who was pointing back at him. He got the snowball who were planning on using to start a snowman and made another one and threw them at both of them, you missed the little boy, who you believed was named Eun from apartment 212, but hit Jongup in the head causing his beanie to fall off. You walked towards Eun, while Jongup was kneeling down trying to get the snow away from his head and off his beanie. "죄송해요 형. 그는 하 라고. [Sorry hyung. He told me to.]" Eun apologized bowing slightly. 

"걱정말아요, 은군! 재미있게 보내요! 메리 크리스마스! [Don't worry, Eun-goon! Have fun! Merry Christmas!]" You said patting his head.

"메리 크리스마스! [Merry Christmas!]" He replied before running back to his friends.

Jongup got up and put his arm around your shoulder. You pushed his arm off and layed down in the snow making a snow angel. When you finished you sat up and put your hands in the air asking for his help up, he helped you up and helped brush the snow off you.

After playing in the snow for about an hour, seeing kids go inside and back outside, the both of you decided to go inside, get hot chocolate, and invite the members of XXX and some other friends. After finishing your hot coco you found out Namgi was out to spend some time with his fianceé; Minjun was spending the holidays with his family in Busan; Junjie, Eiji, and Yejun were at the dorm so they decided to head over there; your friend, Min (Real Name:Molly), was a girl 3 years younger than you, that you brought to audition with you back in America and was now part of BigHit Ent, really liked Jimin of BTS and decided to go over with Jimin since they were nearby playing in the snow anyways.

Junjie, Eiji, and Yejun came over about 15 minutes after you invited them. They went into your apartment were you talked about what you should do first once Min and Jimin got there. Min and Jimin got there 20 minutes after Junjie, Eiji, and Yejun. You had decided together to build snowmen and then have a snowball fight.

Junjie/Jay's Attire: (Black hair)

Fabric Mask Pattern: Shanghai Links

Eiji's Attire: (Black hair)

Fabric Mask Pattern: Kilim

Yejun/Ābōluó Attire: (Black hair)

Fabric Mask Pattern: Greek Key

Min's Attire:

Jimin's Attire: (Bleached blonde hair)

You grabbed 3 carrorts from the fridge for the snowmen; Jongup and you would make one; Junjie, Eiji, and Yejun; Min and Jimin.

The snowman Jongup and you made was a little bit taller than Jongup, wore your hat, had the carrot nose, stones from the little kids as the buttons and eyes and mouth, and twig arms. Junjie, Eiji, and Yejun's snowman was one shorter than you, stones eyes, twig mouth, carrot nose, and twig arms. Jimin and Min's snowman was just a little shorter than Jongup, twig arms, stone eyes and buttons, a carrot nose, and wore Jimin's scarf.

Before you could all make fun of each other's snowmen Min had convinced the little kids to start the snowball fight. Yejun, Junjie, and Eiji already had a wall built and were hiding behind it; Jongup was out in the open and got hit a few times; you hid behind the snowman you built; Jimin tried hiding behind his snowman but he still got hit; Min ran up to Jimin with a snowball and hit his back. You made a pile of snowballs while getting hit a few times, but that didn't matter 'cause you got back at them with Jongup, although when you had snowball fights with Min the main rule was 'everyone for themself' Jongup didn't know and you hit him with snowballs again making you his next target. You ran away trying to avoid Jongup's attack but got hit by other snowballs and eventually he got you.

After playing for so long the kids got called in by their parents and you all decided to go inside as well.

Apartment Details: It's a one room studio apartment. The bedroom is on the second floor and once you moved there you really didn't like that you could see the down stairs, you made arrangments with the landlord to get a wall built and a door added to get into the room, but there's a window and ledge in that wall so you can still see outside. The bathroom is on the left once when you walk inside the apartment. In the area the person standing taking the photo is the living room, with a big couch that is 3 meters long on the left (of when you first walk into the apartment) oppisite of it is the TV with a coffee table in the middle of the room. There is also a balcony on the other end of the apartment (the end you can't see, so the door is pretty much in the living room). Since it's near Christmas you have a small 1 meter tall Christmas tree near the TV with Christmas presents around it.

Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter