6 Cold Days

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The moment I first saw you

My breath was taken away

My heart pounded

And I started to be sick

I get nervous if I don’t see you for a single day

I can’t hide my shy face"

Somehow you always managed to get a cold, a few years ago you caught a cold during the middle of summer.

-{Fri,2024.03.22}-

"Achoo!" You were laying down on your couch feeling terrible, yesterday you noticed that you had a cold but you didn't think it would get this bad in just a day. XXX had a performance in Seoul and you weren't going to let a cold make you miss a performance. B.A.P was busy with recording sessions right now so Jongup couldn't help you. You sat up, poured another cup of hot tea, drank it, and went back to sleep listening to the music.

"널 첨 본 순간 난

숨이 탁 막혔어 나

두근두근 심장이 뛰어 ..."

You woke up hearing Jongup's singing, thinking it was only the music you rolled over, facing the back pillows, and pulled your shirt back down (one of your wierd sleeping habits is putting you hand in your shirt, resting it on you stomach) and the blanket back-up.

"병에 걸렸어 나 아

하루도 너를 안보면 불안해 나 아

부끄런 표정 숨길 수 없어 ...

야! [Hey!] Your going to back to sleep without telling me 'welcome home'?" Jongup scoffed playfully, leaning over you.

You rolled back over and said with your stuffy voice,"Welcome home oppa..AChoo!"

Jongup handed you a tissue and read off his phone,"You might want to take sometime off if your this sick."

"I'll be fine... In middle school I played sports while I was sick." You threw the tissue away in the trash can near the couch as you sat up.

-{The Day Of The Concert}-

Despite all your fans knowing you were a girl, your image never really change, they didn't make you dress like a girl.

"You sure you're good to go?" Namgi asked, for probably the 23rd time today, as the introduction music speed up and you all were about to get shot up onto the stage.

"I'll be fine, let's do this!" You said giving him a hwaiting pose.

-{Near The End Of The Concert}-

All the members were backstage, rushing to change into the last outfit behind curtains while the staff helped put it on and wipe of sweat. You started feeling light headed, but payed little mind to it since the concert was almost over. The theme of the last song was rebelious students.

Namgi Last Outfit: (Light brown hair)

Min Last Outfit: (With shorts; Black hair)

Jay Last Outfit: (Dark brown hair)

Eiji Last Outfit: (Dirty blonde hair)

Ābōluó Last Outfit: (Silver/grey hair)

Junseok Last Outfit: (Sleeveless; Black hair)

"你还好吗? [Are you okay?]" Jay asked you, thinking you looked a little pale. You nodded in response as you all rushed back on stage. 

The last song was one with a lot of choreo for you and Namgi. During the dance solo for you and Namgi you slipped but got up and continued as if nothing happened, your throat was getting dry and you were sweating like crazy. At the end of the song you all posed the way you practiced together, you managed to stay in that pose for a while, but everything started spinning around you, all the noise becoming tuned out, everything started turning black as you collapased.

-{Sun,2024.03.24}-

As you woke from your sleep you slowly opened and closed your eyes you felt some pressure on your right hand and lower right side. You looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter