5 What To Do

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Without anyone knowing, I love you

Without anyone knowing, I think of you"

B.A.P and XXX were going to hold a Valentine's Day Special Concert together for the fans. There were 2 sets of pairs between the groups to perform 2 duets, one song from Korea and another song from a different country, made in 2016 or before. 

Korean Song Duets:

Yongguk and Eiji 'X' (by Yongguk)

Himchan and Namgi 'Q' (by Yongguk) 

Daehyun and Ābōluó 'I Remember' (by Yongguk feat. Yoseob)

Youngjae and Min 'Cool Night' (by Song Ji-Eun feat. Sleepy)

Jongup and Junseok 'Secret Love' (by B.A.P)

Zelo and Jay 'Dream' (by Suzy and Baekhyun)

Foreign Song Duets:

Namgi and Zelo 'Nothin' On You' (by B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars)

Min and Yongguk 'Beautiful' (by Eminem)

Jay and Daehyun 'Wherever You Are' (by ONE OK ROCK)

Eiji and Himchan 'One In A Million' (by Yamapi)

Ābōluó and Youngjae 'Deep' (by LuHan)

Junseok and Jongup 'Me, Myself & I' (by G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha)

The members of both groups insisted that you and Jongup singing together for both duets since you were both the main dancers and wouldn't get to sing(or rap) as much as you'd want if you paired with another person. You, Jongup, Zelo, and Namgi were working the hardest since you all had to learn or create a dance to go with most of the songs. There was another meaning behind the cross group duets other than getting the groups to know each other better, but for the fans to see what type of music the members also like. During the concert the groups would reveal their new collab song, 'Today and Forever', normally a fast hip-hop song given a orchestra waltz version for the Valentine's Day Special Concert with a waltz dance.

-{2024.02.03}-

What should I do? Jongup's birthday is in just 3 days..! You were still in the practice room during break, everyone else went down the hall to the vending machines, and you were there sitting against the mirrors trying to figure out what to get Jongup for his birthday, constantly banging your head lightly on the mirror you were leaning on. Zelo walked back into the practice room by himslef drinking the drink he got from the vending machine and another in his other hand.

"준홍-형! [Junhong-hyung!] Help me!" You sprung up at him, when you realized they rest of them were still down the hall, and he backed up a little in surprise.

"What is it Junseok?" He replied. XXX and B.A.P agreed that to keep your secret it's best that while you were together in most buildings to treat you like a guy, your gender isn't actually supposed to be a secret, but to prevent the fans from discontinuing support to your group you never said your gender.

"I don't know what to get Jongup-hyung for his birthday!" You confessed starting to sit on the floor near the wall and door, covering you face with your knees and arms. Zelo became fluent in English, studying hard over the few years.

Zelo placed the other drink on your head and you looked up and took the drink from him, it was your favorite drink in the vending machines down the hall, orange iced tea. "I think hyung would like anything you give him honestly, even just spending alone time with him." He said continuing to drink his Gatorade, as he sat down next to you.

"Hyung really likes you no matter what you do. While we were touring he couldn't stop talking about how much he missed you and that's how we ended up at your Japan promotions." He started getting up to throw away the empty can. "Oh, he once said that he'd like for the world to know you were his."

You ran up to him and hugged him from the back. "Thanks for listening and talking to me Junhong-oppa." You whispered to him before you let go of him and started drinking your tea. A second after you started drinking your tea the door swung open and you started coughing since they had given you quite a shock, Himchan started patting your back, since he was first into the room. Once you finished your drink as the 15 girls that were teaching you all how to waltz returned to the room to continue teaching you, Yongguk's wife was going to waltz with him during the concert so she was practicing too, Himchan got his older sister to waltz with him since his wife wasn't able to make it, Daehyun's wife wouldn't be able to make it either, Youngjae's fiancée was practing with him, Jongup was dancing with one of the instructors since you couldn't dance together, Zelo didn't have anyone special at the moment so he was with an instructor, Namgi's fiancée was up to it, Min's twin sister was really eager, Jay was with an instructor, Eiji's girlfriend was going to busy with a girl's night so he was with an instructor, Ābōluó was with an instructor and so were you.

-{2024.02.06}-

The managers of B.A.P and XXX had taken you all to a burger joint nearby for Jongup's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter