1 I'll Always Be With You

With A Hint Of Reality [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Teddies don't hug back, but sometimes they're all you've got~"

 

Today you were in Japan for a promotion for your group, XXX. You were the only female in the group, but you looked like a guy and blended in, the only people that knew your gender were the members in B.A.P, XXX, and your manager, leaving your fans guessing your gender, which most of them thought you were a guy. Jongup and you have been secretly dating for almost a year and a half now, ever since 2022.05.13, today was 2023.10.21. You flopped down on your bed after showering and held the PandaChu that you got from Jongup.

-Flashback {Thurs,2023.05.13}-

"자기야, 일어나! [Jagiya, wake up!]" Jongup tried shaking you awake in Korean and you just grunted trying to pull the sheets over your head, but Jongup was a lot stronger than you and threw them off the bed.

"Oppa..! You better fix the bed yourself this time, your the one that messed it up completely.." You grunted in English, as your eyes adjusted to the bright lighting of your room since Jongup opened the curtains.

"자기야.. 오늘이 무엇인지 몰라? 그것은 우리의 일년 기념일 월 13 일입니다! [Jagiya.. Don't you know what today is? It's May 13th, our one year anniversary!]" You looked at his smiling face, all perky and excited. He was holding something behind his back as you got up you tried to see what it was, but he wouldn't let you he just said,"If you want to see it you have to go into the kitchen first."

You and Jongup now shared your apartment, your oppa's is XXX were helping you pay rent for the apartment since they knew your secret, but once you and Jongup started dating you were the only to paying for the rent, taking responsibilty of you home. You walked down the hall and went to the bathroom, then went out to see Jongup waiting for you in front of the kitchen isl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter