The truth

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[6 months later]

Win and Sehun are officially broke up for six months until now. Sehun and Suzy are going well together and they’re also plan to get married in next two years too. Win try to open heart and healing her broken heart by trying so hard on her study to success her goal. By the way, Chanyeol is on his way too. He decides to make his heart first and give Win time. Even if how much he want to approach her but still he can’t. He’s not ready to face both Win and Sehun. He need time and he know Win need time too. He doesn’t want to get close to her or having her heart in this situation. He prefer to start over and get her heart in his own way. So now he want to focus on thing that he love, it’s music. He found himself in love in music even more after he sang a song in front of Win and she praised him.

{Flash back the night of breaking up}  

“Chanyeol, where are you?”

“I’m on my way home. What’s up Sehun?”

“Can you call and looking for Win? I’m worried if she…”

“What are you saying? What do you mean huh Sehun?”

“Chanyeol, listen to me, Suzy and I, we back together now. And Win come on time when we were together and now Win and I are break up. And she really cried hard before running out of my house. I don’t know where will she is.  Can you try to look for her for me? I don’t think if she wants to see my face now.”

“!! Oh Sehun!! How long has she left from your house?”

“A few minutes ago. You can….”

Toott….. toott……  Chanyeol hang up before Sehun can finish his words.

“Sehun….”

“It’s okay Zy. Everything is gonna be okay. Don’t worry. I’m sure Chanyeol will look after her well.” *And way better than me thought* the last sentence he said to himself before hold Suzy tighter in his embrace.

_______________

Chanyeol’s riding his scooter to look for Win everywhere around Sehun’s house also somewhere that he thinks Win would go but there is no her to be found. He tries to calls her again and again not less than 100 times but still, there’s no answer from her. After few hours he still cannot found her yet. He’s stop by in front of Sehun’s house and bring out his phone from his pants pocket to call Sehun.

“Come down. I’m in front of your house.” He speaks up once Sehun answer and then hangs it up without waiting for Sehun replies. He’s typing something on his phone. He’s texting to Win.

*Call me when you see this, you annoying girl. Stop play hide and seek anymore you old lady. You’re not a kid anymore. Let’s grow up. Stop your childish. Got it?*

Sehun’s coming down and now he can sees Chanyeol stand in little far away from him typing something on his phone. Sehun tries to look around if he could see Win come along with Chanyeol but there’s none. Sehun move his step close and closer to where Chanyeol is.

“Have you found her?” asked Sehun.

Before Sehun can say any more words Chanyeol punch him in his face and make him bleeds on the corner of his lips. Sehun wipes his blood then turn back to face with Chanyeol.

“How dare you? How dare you do this to her? You know how much she loves you but then you pay back her heart with this kind of thing?” Chanyeol said while grabbing Sehun’s shirt on his neck. Sehun can sees how mad Chanyeol is right now. He looks into Chanyeol’s eyes and he knows how painful Chanyeol is. He’s never seen Chanyeol this mad and looks so painful like this before.

“You love her, Chanyeol?” Sehun finally speaks it up and look straight into Chanyeol’s eyes.

“You love Win right?” Sehun continues.

Chanyeol get back to his scene after hearing those words from Sehun. He’s automatically put down his hand from his collar.

“I….I….”

“I know you Chanyeol. You wouldn’t be this mad if you don’t feel anything to her.” Sehun keep speaking up and looks at Chanyeol.

“Or you don’t know your heart?”

“I’m not. She’s your girlfriend.”

“Is it the reason why you stop your heart from loving her, Chanyeol? It is really because of me? It’s not who you are.” Sehun said and he feels his heart’s pains. He’s never noticed this before. He has no idea about Chanyeol’s feeling to Win. He’s reminding back to his old day with the three of them together. And it hurts him even more when he thinks about how Chanyeol would feel to see him and Win together. He feels guilty to not notice it at all. He feels like himself is a really selfish friend and he fail to be Chanyeol’s best friend. Think of this it’s even hurt him more than anything. Because to him, Chanyeol is his best friend. He thinks he care about Chanyeol and their friendship is beautiful but then he’s the one that hurts Chanyeol’s feeling without his knowledge. And now he’s even hurt him twice because he hurt the girl who’s his best friend loves. He feel guilty and it makes him gonna tear.

“Confess it Chanyeol. Be honest to your heart. You love her.”

Chanyeol looks back at Sehun with a smirk on his face and said

“So what if I really like her? Whatever, I’m not the one for her but you are, Sehun.” Chanyeol replies with his painful smirk then walk back to his scooter then ride it away from there. Sehun look at Chanyeol’s back that start to disappear as far as the scooter goes away.

“I’m sorry Yeol.” Sehun murmur himself then hi kneels down because he feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter