The reason

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After shocking of what happen your mine is back then you look at whose holding you tight.

"Chan-chanyeol W-what are you doing?" You said and wondering with his action.

"Shh... Please stay like this for awhile." Chanyeol said and hold you more tighter.

"Ch-Chan.."

"I said to stay like this for awhile." 

You cannot say anything more but just stay still. And hold him and patting his back.

"Ok enough now." Chanyeol said after let's you free and he's going back to his room without looking at you.

"W-what? What's with this idiot Chanyeol?" You pouting to him and inter your house.

[The day after]

----Chanyeol's Talk----

I don't know what's wrong with me yesterday. How could I went to hug her? She's my friend's girlfriend. How can I be this idiot? I really don't know but I cannot control myself. After knowing we need to do the volunteer at another province for few weeks for our project as well then thinking of (y/n) to not have Sehun around.

[Flash back last week]

"Hello everyone. Today we have new student to join our class. Let's give her applause. Suddenly, someone is coming."

"Suzy" I exclaimed.

"Ok let's introduce yourself" The Prof said.

"Hello everyone. My name is Suzy and I'll be your new classmate. Nice to meet you all."

After finish her introduction everyone give her applause again and have some noice from another boys in class. Yeah sure Suzy is a beautiful and charming girl. But how can she be here? Don't she move to the U.S? Will she back to stay in Korea? I'm asking myself and look at Sehun but it seem like he didn't surprise with her attendant.

"Ok Suzy let's find your seat place. Oh.. There it is the table next to Chanyeol and Sehun can you?" The Prof said and Suzy nod and going to her seat. Prof start to teach.

"Annyeong Chanyeol. Long time no see. How have you been.?" Suzy smile and said after arriving and sit next to me.

"Oh.. Yeah i'm ok how about you? Do you come back to stay in Korea?" 

"Yeah. I'll live here. I won't leave again."

"Nice then. We miss you a lot." I said and smile to her.

Anyhow, we're old friend since secondary school and it's the start of Sehun first love.

"Se-sehun how have you been?" Suzy said to Sehun but he reply nothing. Suddenly he get up and go out side and make another student look at him even the Prof.

"Sehun what are you doing? It's time to study." The Prof said.

"Sorry Prof I want to go to the toilet." Sehun said

[Ring ring ring] the bell is ringing to tell that it's break time now.

"Ok break time now. See you guy in the afternoon class then.The Prof said. After hearing, Sehun continue his step to leave here. Suzy look at his reaction and say nothing but I can see her tearing. 

"Suzy"

"I'm ok Chan. He's right. It's all my fault." Suzy said then go out too.

Afternoon class has come.

"Everyone I have something to announced. Our concept is out. We have to join the volunteering to do our project. The volunteering would take few weeks so let's prepare yourself and we will device as team. Let's do it later today we have to start class first."

"Excuse me Prof. But is it possible if I couldn't join and do another project in Seoul instead." I speak up.

"What's up? Why can't you join?"

"I-I have my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter