He's sick

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many days after your relationship with Sehun still going well until the day Sehun has to go to another province to do a volunteer also with his project. Sehun tell you that he has to leave and will be back in next two weeks. Sehun promises to call you everyday and text to tell what is he doing. You really miss him but you cannot go to see him there. Cuzz of you still have class so you can't do anything else beside waiting for his call and text. 

"Sehun~ah What are you doing? Have you had dinner yet? Is everything alright? I miss you oppa"

You ask him after answer his call. 

"Kkkkk... Let's me answer one by one baby. I'm missing you. I'm ok and I've had dinner. Everything is alright. Don't worry baby." 

He answer you and you can feel that he's smiling.

"Sehun, where are you?" 

You hear girl sound calling for your boyfriend.

 "Sehun, who's calling you?" You ask him. 

"Ohh.. She's the friend that join this volunteer baby. I have to go now. I'll you call later ok? I love you baby." 

Sehun tell you then hangetu. You can feel that sound it really similar but you cannot think who is this and just skip it. There's something which you don't know that Suzy, Sehun's ex-girlfriend also join that volunteering. 

[Knock Knock knock] 

someone is knocking your door. You go the door and open it. 

"Hello, we're from the fast food restuarant. Someone has order the food and tell us to deliver to this address but we already knock the door and there's no one open the door." 

The delivery staff tell you and pointing to Chanyeol house. And then you inderstand it. Maybe Chanyeol order this.

 "Ohh... Let's give it to me. He's my neighbor and I'll give him myself. Thank you."

 You get food from them and then they left. You go in front of his door and try to knock again but no one open it then you try to open it. Aww... The door is unlock. You go inside and say 

"What's wrong with this naughty Chanyeol? How can he unlock his door like dis? It's so dangerous. Sighed.." 

You keep going inside and try to call him but there's no reply. Then you keep the food on the table and about to leave but suddenly you think of something. You wonder when he's not home why he orders food? His door is unlock and there's no one inside what if something bad has happened to him? Then you start to worry him and you try to find him. You notice a room and try to knock it and call 

"Chanyeol? Are you there inside? Are you ok? Can I go in? Ok I'll go in now" 

Since ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter