A parable

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Knock knock knock] someone is knocking Chanyeol's door.

After hearing the door’s knocking both of you look at each other.

“Let’s me go. Someone is knocking the door. Don’t you hear? Hurry up let me go.”

You said to him. He looks at you one again before let you go. You getting up and give him a glance then when you on the way to the door Chanyeol stop you first.

“Wait here. I’ll open it.”

“Are you sure? Can you really walk? You’re not much better yet.”

“I even can pull you down on my bed. Do you think can I walk?”

“You... dumb Chanyeol. I really want to kick you.”

After giving you an inviting to punch words he goes straight to the door and opens it. After open the door you can see a beautiful middle-aged woman. She hugs Chanyeol immediately when she sees him.

“Aww.. my son. Why you sweating this much? Are you ok son? Why you’re not answered my call? I really worried you know?”

She said after push Chanyeol a little bit away.

“I’m ok mom but why are you here?”

“I cannot contact you so I called Sehun if he’s with you but he said you’re at home. So it makes me worry that’s why I’m here.”

“Don’t you let me go inside?”

Chanyeol’s mom said and then got inside. Chanyeol close the door up and comes along. She stops her step when she notices you in her son’s apartment.

“Uhh.. Are you my son’s girlfriend?” She asks you after give a look on you.

“Ohh.. N.. No. I’m his neighbor. Don’t get confuse aunt.” You reply her quickly.

“Chanyeol, she told me that she’s not your girlfriend? Is it real?” She asks to Chanyeol when he arrives.

“N..No.. She’s not. She’s Sehun girlfriend.”

“Sehun’s girlfriend? How can? She’s not Suzy.”

She said then looks at you and Chanyeol. Her word is like slab you on your face. You just know that Sehun has introduced Suzy to Chanyeol’s mom but he never talk about this with you it make you feel a little bit sad. Chanyeol notices it and he said to his mom.

“No mom. Sehun and Suzy were ended. Don’t talk about this anymore or there will be some people here will overthink again.”

“I’m not.” You denied after hearing his words cuz you know he mean to you.

“Good then. Mom you come to visit me right? What is this? Is it my favorite food?”

Chanyeol change the topic by give interest to what his mom is holding. His mom cannot catch what we were talking yet and it makes her a bit late to reply Chanyeol.

“Yeah, I bring it to you. I know you will miss my food. But won’t you introduce me to her?”

“Ok mom she’s (y/n). She’s my neighbor and also Sehun;s girlfriend. And (y/n) here’s my mom.”

“Oh hello aunt.” You said first.

“Aww.. No no. Don’t’ call me aunt just ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter