Please....

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the several weeks of having no Sehun around almost passed. He’ll back in this evening today. He told her. Win gets excited to see her boyfriend again. She cannot wait to see him that’s why she decides to wait for him at his house in the afternoon. She cooks some foods by herself and brings it to Sehun’s house. She smile when thinking of gotta get to see her heart again since they’re apart many days. For her, a few of weeks is too damn long. She’s arrives at Sehun’s house. She unlocks the door by her own key. Yeah she has his key’s house. Sehun once gives it to her. She opens the door and enters. Once she reaching inside, her jaw almost drops. Her heart is wrecking and drops to the toes. She drops down the food box from her hand and also the river of tear are falling down from her red eyes. Sehun and Suzy are in each other arms and they break apart when they hear the sound of something drop on the floor.

“Win…” Sehun exclaimed.

Eyes widen both Sehun and Suzy but there’s no any words come out form their lips. Win walks straightforward to where both of them are standing. She looks at Sehun with her drowning of tears face. Sehun get off of from Suzy arms and looks at Win. He goes to grab her hand but she rejects him and just glares at him with her heavy heart.

“Win... I....”

Win wait for his words. She wants his explanation. She’s waiting for it. She wants him to say something to describe about what she has seen. But there’s nothing from his lips besides calling her name. She looks straight into his eyes and seeking for something and she wishes if she could find out any words or something that Sehun would tell her to correct himself but there’s nothing beside his wrong fully face and his teary eyes.

“W—why... Don’t you... want to explain me…. or bother to describe about it? What... are you both… doing?” Win ask and said to him with shaky sound. She was trying hard to found words to say to him. She’s keep looking into his eyes and begging him to say something that would treat her heart right now. Sehun says nothing and then ignore her eyeing with him. He looks back to Suzy and back to her. Win looks at Suzy as Sehun does and she can sees Suzy is tearing in silent. Suzy moves her step to face with both Sehun and Win.

“I—m…. Sorry. S…”

“Suzy…. I’ll explain everything to her myself.”

Sehun cut Suzy off before she can say something. Sehun turn to face with Win again.

“I—m… S—sorry.... but I should tell you… Suzy and I....”

“Stop! I don’t… I don’t want to hear anything. I don’t want your words right now. Please Sehun… Please don’t say anything.” Win shook her head and said with crying. She’s really not ready to found out the true about her so done changed relationship right now.

“I…. I should back now. And then… and then you could rest after a long trip. You may tire Sehun. Oh…. You-too Suzy, Suzy… you should take a nap or we…. we would enjoy our dinner together....”

“W—win….” Sehun grabs her shoulder and tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter