(S)He

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun…” Win calling his name with a high tone of surprising and happiness. She gets to hug him tight.

“I miss you Sehunah. I do miss you.” Win said with tear of happiness. She really misses the feeling of staying in his warm embrace. Sehun smile at her and uses his thumb to wipe her happiness tear after they apart.

“I miss you too baby. I can’t wait to see you. I think I’d die to not seeing you around in any longer.” said Sehun.

“By the way, why are you here? Don’t you..” Win said after they’re apart but Sehun know what will she says and he answer if first.

“Because, it your birthday. It’s my heart special day. So I cannot miss to celebrate with you.” Sehun said and care her face to face him after he finished.

“Sehun” win whisper his name in shaky sound. She cannot describe how she feels right now. Just looking into Sehun’s eyes and she wishes if Sehun could feel how much she loves him.

“Shh… I have something to give you.” Sehun bring out a box from his pant pocket. He opens up the box and brings out a shining and beautiful necklace. Sehun put it on Win’s neck and press his lips on her forehead.

“Happy birthday to you, my love. I wish you… to will always love me, always being here for me and always stay here.” Sehun said and pointing to where his heart is on his left chest and smile to her.

“I’m way too selfish right? But I really mean it Win. It sound like I wish myself to always have you next to me. I..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter