A Holiday With(out) You

Because The One I LOVE is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It’s been a week ago since Win has no Sehun around. She wakes up in the morning. Open up her eyes and grabs her phone on the table at her right side. She slide up to unlock and viewing her every good morning message from her boyfriend Oh Sehun.

*Good morning baby. Get up now? ^^ Today is… Oh right today is Sunday, do you have any plan to go to anywhere baby? I’m really sorry for not being there or we may hang out together. L Ok let’s enjoy your holiday baby. I love you. SeWin.*

She read his messages with smile and reply him back I love you too oppa. I do miss you sehunah. I really wish you to be here Sehun. Then she thinks if Sehun will busy in this Sunday morning or not, she’s really wants to calls him and hear his sound. She calls him.

“Hello, Sehunah”

“Ne.. baby. Are you getting up now? Did you have a sweet dream last night?”

 “Ne.. What are you doing oppa? Am I bothering you or not?”

“Oh no. It’s ok baby. It’s great to hear from you, anyway.”

“Sehunah, today is…”

“Oh.. Winah I have to go now. Today, I may busy so don’t wait for my call ok? I’ll call you when I’m available. I love you Win.” Sehun said and hang it up.

Win stare at her phone and about to lay it down but there’s another line is calling in.  Chanyeol? What’s with this idiot guy for calling me in this kind of holiday morning? Won’t he sleep? Win murmur alone before sliding to answer.

“Hallo… what on earth make you call..  ”

“Get up and make yourself ready to go out.”

“Wh-what? Why do I have to listen to..”

“Don’t be late. Oh right, remember to dress up nicely too, got it? Ok bye. I’ll wait for you. Inform me when you’re ready.”

“Yah!!” she shouts at the phone after Chanyeol has already hung up. She’s keep staring at her phone and wondering what’s wrong with him. Whatever, she still dose as he said. She gets up and brings herself to the bathroom to take a shower. Now, she’s standing in front of her closet. She has no idea about which dress she would put on to be as nice as Chanyeol has said. She sighs out and decides to choose a mini light white-pink dress with floral long sleeves, mid waits elastic belted with cute mini dot. She looks at herself again, staring at a mini size girl in the mirror with long curly brown hair down, big beautiful eyes, the rosy pink cheeks and a cute little lip. She sprays her favorite smell of perfume for the last one and smile at herself with her confident before leaving her room. 

She opens the door and then there’s already Chanyeol standing waiting for her in front of her door.

“Oh Chanyeol.” said Win.

They both stare at each other with admiring each other in their own mind. Chanyeol also dress up with his style, T-shirt with his dark-jeans with cover jacket. His hair is up showing his gorgeous forehead and glamorous face with perfect appearance that can make every girl can fall for him even at the first sight. Chanyeol cannot take his eyes from Win also. He’s keep staring at her until heating up on her face. Win doesn’t know what to do when Chanyeol keep looking at her like this and it makes her blush.

“Wh-what are you staring for?” said Win with blushing.

“I’m looking at you.”

“W-why? What’s wrong with my face?”

“Nope, nothing wrong with your face but it’s your height.” Chanyeol said and walk close to her. He uses his both hand to limit her space in his surrounded.

“Don’t you know how short you are? Why don’t you wear high heels like another girl to gain your height as them? Hmm??” said Chanyeol. Win looks up at him, eyeing with him then she uses her hands to push him away. It’s not because she angry at him that said she’s short but just because he’s too close to her and at that time it’s hard to handle her heart beat. This guy is so dangerous .He’s so dangerous.

“I’ll tell you. First, I’m not short but they call mini size. Second, I’m not short but you’re just too tall. Third, I don’t like to wear high heels because it’s not well for my ankles and I am not used to it. I prefer my sneakers and, moreover, my sneaker is already thick enough to gain my height few centimeters. And forth, stop looking at me like this I’d think that you’re admiring me inside.” Win said after pushed him away and look at him. And if she’s not blur she sees Chanyeol smile after she finished her speeches.

“Okay. Let’s go then.”

“Wait.. Won’t you tell where are we going to?”

“It’s somewhere to have fun.” Chanyeol said and grab her hand to walk out but he stops his step when he knows someone behind him is not moving. He turns back and looks at her also following her eye’s side to their linking hand. He notices it but he says nothing and keeps trying to pull her follow him and this time she follows his step. 

________

They’ve arrive their destination. And the place just make Win get excited. It’s a huge and magic place. It’s Lotte world that took place in Seoul.

“Ye-yeol, why do you bring me here?” asked Win.

“As I told you, we come to have fun today.”

“But.. What is this occasion? Is there any good news? Or are you… Yah!!” Win cannot finish her word when Chanyeol holding her hand and start to walk through to the entrance. He buys two tickets for both of them. They entered the place. Place of magic, the magic land. The place of dream and many interested stuffs.

“Aww.. It’s awe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter