Confessions

I My Me Mine

 

"Ryosuke I'm biual" Akira said, looking up at me. "You are?". "Yeah. Buy me food and I'll get ual", she laughed. It took me a while to get the joke, "oh now I get it" I laughed, "you really want food though?". "No I want you to laugh again. Your smile is so cute". "No", I looked away. "Come on~" she whined, then rain started to pour down, "quit playing. I'll stand here in the rain till you do it". "Then you'll catch a cold", that actually made me laugh again. "You did it haha" she said, turning around and bumping into another guy, "I'm sorry". "Watch your step little girl or else..." the boy from our rival school. "Or else what?" she snapped back. "Akira let's go", I took her hand to leave. The boy grabbed her arm and flung her against a brick wall, "little girls like you should be taught a lesson". "Get the hell off of me" she squirmed from his grip that broke off of her. I could see her tearing up from hitting her head, I swung a punch at the guy and pissed him off even more.

Akira's p.o.v.

That guy is too big to be fighting Ryosuke alone. I tried to jump in it too to help but Ryosuke said not to, to just go home. Then another guy that looks like he's from the same school as the other boy started helping. Ryosuke was on the ground coughing for air and the guys just stared at him, "she said your name is Ryosuke right?". I helped him up to his feet, "why do you wanna know?". "Then we got the right one. He's the one that hurt Minami" the fat one said to the taller one. The taller one laughed "Ryosuke Yamada?". "The two bullies walked away with all his spare change. "Ryosuke are you okay?" I asked, of course he nodded. Since my house is closer I helped him there.

I checked his face, nothing but a swollen lip, "It's just your lip?". "Yeah, my body just hurts though". I helped him to my room and laid him on my bed. "I'm all wet" he objected. "I don't care just lay down until the rain stops".

He eventually fell asleep until 6. "Ryosuke your mom is calling", I shook him awake. He answered his phone, "I'm fine. Okay okay I'm coming", and hung up. "You gotta leave?". "Yeah. See you tomorrow". "Be safe", I hugged him one last time before he left.