My Turn

I My Me Mine

 

"Ryosuke~" Yuri's voice trailed through my sleep. I opened one eye "what?". His eyes widened at the sight of Akira sleep next to you, "you did it?". "Did what?". "You and Akira did it?". "What? No".  "Mmmmhm you and I both know we both want to. I'm proud of you rookie". "If you think I'm lying, ask her", she tossed in her sleep. "How'd you even get that close to her?". I shrugged "I don't know it just happened". "Sure. I'm positive that you had " he said before going to the shower.

When he got out he said he was hanging out with Minami and her whole crew. "Alright. Don't tell them about this".

"Ryosuke~" she whined. "And this is why I'm positive about my theory". "Why?". "You didn't hear that? She moaned Ryosuke" he laughed. "I groaned you idiot, there's a difference" she said, heading for the door.

9pm that night

A group of us are playing truth or dare, a few classmates bought drinks too. Two girls just kissed for 10 seconds. Now it's my turn, Haruhi dared me to touch Akira's s. I turned deep red and so did she. She covered her face and squealed when I squeezed them. Then someone dared Akira to make out with them until she runs out of breath. I felt a hint of jealousy at first, that was over shadowed by me getting a little hard. It was so hot. Then 2 girls had a drinking race, who can take the most shots in one minute.

When it was all over my vision was a little blurry and all I could hear was slurs from Akira. She laughed at everything and was all over me. She went to her room and fell right asleep. I went down to my room and seen Minami coming my way. She kissed all over me one we got in the room and pushed me down on the bed.

When I woke up she was in my bed with underwear on the floor. "Minami! What are you doing in here?" I asked, shaking her to wake up. I had a massive headache and the last thing I want is another rumor. She woke up and crawled in my bare lap, "you don't remember? Our good time last night. It was the best. Even better than our first time". I gently pushed her off my lap and threw the covers over her head so she wouldn't see me. I found my boxers and put them on. "Minami I wasn't in my right state of mind last night. You can't just do that! That's technically ... ". "Come on ~ you can sleep with that other girl but not me? Don't forget. I was your first". "I didn't sleep with anyone". "Don't lie. Yuri told me how he found you and Akira in the bed together". This girl is pissing me off, "Minami get out now". On her way out she said "I love you Ryosuke".

Minami's p.o.v.

I wandered around the corner and walked past Akira. I mumbled "about last night". She kept going like she didn't see me, her.

End of Minami's p.o.v./Akira's p.o.v.

I knocked on Ryosuke's door. "Go away Minami". "Fine. Even though my birth certificate says Akira". He opened the door "oh I thought you were her". I walked in "don't ever say that again". I sat on Yuri's bed and seen pink under the bed, "I see someone got some last night". "What?" He said and turned to me. "Who's ?". ". They're Minami's". For some reason I grew jealous "oh". He began to explain, "No it's not what you think. I-". I cut him off, "you don't have to explain to me. That's your business". I seen a mood drop within him.

Today is the last day of the trip and thinking about Minami is not on my schedule. All day I was out having fun with a whole gang. On the boardwalk we seen Ryosuke looking lonely. The group tailed on and pulled him along, "come on Yamada". The smile on his face was bright. I love making people smile. "We're leaving in 4 hours now make the most of it" I told him. We broke from the group and found a Puri booth. We took silly pictures and some pictures look like we were a couple. "Last picture, what should I last pose be?", I was freaking out because the timer was running and the camera was about to flash. At the last moment Ryosuke grabbed my face and locked lips with me. I kissed him back just a passionately. The kiss was in sync to my heart beat. Our beautiful picture printed out perfect. I broke the kiss for air, he's a better kisser than I imagined. "Don't freak out so much" he said, picking up our pictures.

Am I falling for Ryosuke?

6pm

On the bus it was cold because some people didn't was to close the windows. "I see your goosebumps" Ryosuke laughed "you should've just put on a coat". "If I had one don't you think it'd be on me" I said. "Then take mine" he said, pulling his hoodie from over him. I argued "No. What are you gonna wear? You'll get cold stupid". "No. Yamada's don't get cold easily, fool" I told her and put the hoodie on her lap. She pulled the hoodie over her body "thanks. Weirdo". "You're welcome loser". "Don't play with me Yamada" I told him, closing my eyes. I'm pretty sure he said something under his breath that I didn't hear but whatever.

"Akira come on~" a voice said, shaking me. I awakened "time to leave?". "Yeah come on" he said, taking my hand.

"Ryosuke wait for me I'm walking with you" Yuri said, running to catch up with us. "No I'm catching the train tonight. And what'd you tell them girls?". "Minami? I didn't mean to tell her I swear. I'm sorry". "Whatever. Don't tell anyone else" Ryosuke told him. I let go of his hand and kept walking, I needed to catch this train. The next one was coming in the next hour, I'm not waiting that damn long.

"Akira wait" Ryosuke called. "No. You catch up" I said and kept walking. He ran to me and we caught the last train together. "I like this" I said, referring to his hoodie. "You can have it" he said. "Good because I was gonna keep it anyway" I teased. This old lady sitting across from me said "aawe. That's your girlfriend?". Ryosuke smiled "no she's not". "Oh excuse me. She's cute. You two would make a nice couple". "Thanks" I said.

When we got off the train he walked me to my house. I live with my cousin Yurisa from the popular party group CyberJapan. "Thanks for walking me". "It's no problem I only live two blocks up". "Oh alright then you better be here to walk with me to the train on Monday". "I will I will". "I'm keeping our pictures and I'll print you copies". He handed over the pictures, "sure. I at least deserve a hug for walking you". "Well I honestly didn't tell you to .." I laughed when his face dropped "I'm kidding get over here". He hugged me and just when our faces were about to meet my cousin came to the door. "Akira I was worried about you oh-" she said, looking at Ryosuke. "Good night Ryosuke". He let go of me "good night"he said and gave Yurisa a light bow. I came inside and she flooded me with questions.