Mark

I My Me Mine

 

"You and your girlfriend are cute" she told me on the train. I took the last seat next to her "What girlfriend?". "The one you were hugging yesterday at your locker", she popped her gum. "Minami isn't my girlfriend. Our  relationship was 4 year's ago, in 8th grade". She looked at me, "and why'd you break up?". I thought on how to word it for a second, "she told everyone our business". "Ew, good thing I didn't get close enough to her any of my business". "Oh then you're lucky. I guess that's the main reason why her 'friends' won't turn on her". She stood up as we approached our stop "wow".

Akira's p.o.v.

Ryosuke is cute, I think I like him ... Just a little. Having a boyfriend back home isn't making this easy. I might Skype him tonight and see what he's up to.

Before first period started everyone kept asking to touch my hair. It's so puffy I didn't have time to comb it but I guess they like it. "It's puffy I hate it" I whined. A few argued that they like it so much.

This class is so boring. I wrote in my diary that if Ryosuke ever looked at me the way he did (that day I gave him the baseball) I'd kiss him. Sounds immature but most of the time when he's talking I be low-key looking at his lips.
Just in case anyone finds this I tore it out and put it in my desk.

"Yuri-San could you get me a spoon?" I said, batting my eyelashes. He got my spoon and came back, "so you owe me now". "Oh I do?". "Yes, a date or a kiss. Your pick" he said. "I pick neither. I have a boyfriend". "I knew it! You go out with Ryosuke-chan" he yelled. Great, now everyone is staring at us, "no you idiot. I have one back home".

I went home and Skype. The conversation didn't go well. He told me he ed the girl that thought she was my competition, Kayla.
I cried myself to sleep. I felt my heart break but another side of me feels dumb because I should've known.

Tomorrow is the Senior trip I should be packing instead of crying.