Kira-Kiss

I My Me Mine

 

"What's wrong?" I asked after numerous times of trying to start a conversation with her. She wouldn't talk, when I asked what's wrong she put her head down.

All seniors loaded the buses to the beach. I sat with Yuri, across from Akira. She sat by herself with a towel over her, staring out the window.

"Students you have today, tomorrow, and Saturday to enjoy! Be safe, stay with a group!" The head teacher advised before the class began to go their own ways.

I'm sharing a room with Yuri, we unpacked our things and got into swimwear in our rooms. Yuri left before putting on sunscreen. I wandered the halls, I thought I heard a woman sobbing. It was Akira, "Akira-chan you okay?". "Yes. Just leave me the hell alone" she yelled. "I'm sorry", I turned to leave. "No wait. I'm sorry for that" she mumbled. She caught up to me and we walked.
She told me about her break up, "Mark is a jerk" I told her.

Akira's p.o.v.

"I know right. I'm stupid for believing this long-distance was gonna work". He gave me a tissue from the front desk, "you're not stupid for that but you are stupid for crying over him" he said. I laughed "shut up". I felt my heart race, but why? I looked up from his lips and our eyes met, eventually our lips did too.

"Are you coming to play in the water?" He asked. "Yeah, I need my sunscreen" I said, running back to my room. He was out of breath by time we reached the 6th floor, "you're too fast I was trying to tell you that I had mine". I looked in his left hand "oh thanks". We put sunscreen on each other and tried not to get caught racing out to the beach.

"Ryosuke noo" I yelled, trying to run from him in the water. He caught me and pushed me into the coming wave. "I hate you, we're not friends" I told him.

Even though I could feel stares from Minami I didn't care.

7pm

Me and Ryosuke tried everything on the boardwalk before it got too dark outside.

Then back to our rooms to sleep, "Ryosuke who's your roommate?". "Yuri, I think he's with Mizaki tonight". "Then tonight you're my roommate. I'm by myself". "Alright. My room or yours?". Yours. Mine is all the way around the corner. That's a hike" I said, going into his room before him.

Ryosuke's p.o.v.

She's hot in a bikini. I'm surprised she let me get close enough to kiss her. Normally she'd shoot me down. She's vulnerable ... Is this taking advantage of her?

"Damn I need my clothes. I'll be back" she said, strolling to her room to get pajamas. She came back with Minions pajamas and sat on my bed.

"Nice abs", she said with a hit to my belly. "Nice .. ?" I said hoping she won't get offended. "ert!", she pinched me. We argued until sleep hit us like a punch to the face.