New Girl

I My Me Mine

" I'm late" I said to myself, trying to run into the school building while my lungs collapse as I came closer to the doors. I rushed to my class and that damn bell saved my . Usually it would've rang two minutes ago. 

I took my seat and noticed our teacher wasn't even in here yet and there was a big crowd around a usually empty desk.
"Yuri-san what's going on?" I said to get his attention. He walked my way and sat next to me, "you didn't see the new girl?". "What new girl?" I said out loud ... Maybe too loud. I then seen a pretty girl get up from her seat and throw out a paper. She had long black hair, tan skin, and pretty brown eyes. She looked my way when she made her way back to her seat. "Ryosuke-chan .. You seen that?" Yuri asked excitedly. I was too focused on her and the big crowd around me, soon to be cut short by that loud ing bell. "Good morning class" Sensei said when she walked in. I put my head down my eyes cut on the new girl.

"Akira-Chan come with us" the popular girls told her, she followed out the class with them.
Me and Yuri strolled to lunch together. "You should've been here yesterday, she introduced herself with a cute accent" he told me. "She's pretty ... Probably wouldn't like us though". It's always been a challenge for me to ask out girls. The girls I like never look my way or when I do date girls they get bored of me.

After school I walked the usual way and bumped into a group of girls because I was looking up at the sky. "Watch yourself" they complained. "I'm very sorry" I explained. The girl I bumped into was the new girl, "it's okay. I'm sorry too" she said, continuing to walk with them. They're mean ... It's a matter of time before she becomes mean to me too.