Confessions

I My Me Mine

 

I walked in the class and seen Minami reading a book that looks similar to my diary. I checked my bag and in my desk, it's gone! Did I leave it here that day before the trip? I walked from behind her and snatched "don't touch it. Thanks". She smirked and waited till I got too the back of the class and pulled out a crumbled paper from her sweater pocket. She read out loud, "if I didn't have Mark I would've been made some moves on Ryosuke-san. He's cute, I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Actually I don't care I can have him if I wanted to. That day I gave him the baseball was a perfect opportunity but I ed out and left'. And let's not forget that she slept with him". I'm not in the mood for fighting, "you're happy now? You got what you wanted". "Minami what are you doing?" My friend Nami spoke up. I grabbed my bag and left. "What him and her did is none of your business. Who gave you the right to publicly embarrass her like that?" She told her. All the other classmates were left confused. "I'm Minami Kashiwagi. I do what the hell I want. Not my fault she's a . She even has a boyfriend back home" she spat. Nami shook her head "you're full of . She didn't do anything to you. Too bad Ryosuke dumped you... That was 8th grade, this is 12th".

In the midst of the arguing the class heard footsteps, it was Ryosuke. Everyone turned and looked at him. Then the teacher came in and class officially got started.

Ryosuke's p.o.v.

The teacher took roll and Akira was absent. "Yuri where's Akira?".

"You missed it! Minami read Akira's journal about you to everyone. Akira left crying and then Nami and Minami were arguing" he told me. "What do you mean?" I said. "Minami read Akira's journal, it said something about liking you or wanting to kiss you but she had a boyfriend. Then Akira left in tears. Oh yeah, she said that you slept with her. Then Minami got into it with Nami". I took a deep breath, "Minami's disgusting".

When lunch time came people kept asking me about what she said. I walked to Minami, "why?". "Ryosuke-san you came to sit with us?". I shook my head "why'd you lie?". "I didn't". "If you were on the subject of why didn't you tell then what you did to me when I was under the influence..?" I said and left.

I snuck out of school and walked around Tokyo to Akira's house. I seen her sitting on a bench in a park close to her house. "Hey Akira". She got up from the bench and walked away with her head down, "you came to ask me about it too?". "No. I heard what happened. what Minami is saying". "If you don't care about it then why'd you come?". "To hear it from you. I wanna know what happened". She stopped walking and threw the journal at me. I flipped to the last page and read a paragraph about how she feels", I smiled to myself. "That's it?" I said, facing her. "Yes and told everyone we had ". "We know the truth that's all that matters. And if you wanted a kiss all you had to do was say so", he pressed his lips to mine. "Akira-" Yurisa yelled and ran our way. She stopped in her tracks when she seen me kissing her cousin. I broke the kiss early to not be rude.

Akira's p.o.v.

"Yurisa I'm fine now" I said, smiling at the ground. She laughed "um I see. Aren't you the kid I seen Saturday night?". "Yes. I'm Ryosuke" he told her. "I'm Akira's cousin, Yurisa". His jaw dropped "you're related to a CyberJapan dancer?". "Naah we're just gone lie" I said in sarcasm. "Wow. I always had a crush on them all" he said. "Really? Then tell them to be your girlfriend" I told him. "You told me he isn't your boyfriend" Yurisa interrupted. "He's not...", he grabbed my hand and laced my fingers, "even though I wouldn't mind it". He leaned over and whispered "wanna go out with me?". I nodded then turned to Yurisa, "okay now he's my boyfriend". She laughed "okay whatever. Ryosuke you better treat my cousin right". He nodded "I will". "Are you kids going back to school?" Yurisa asked. Ryosuke said "I'll go if she comes". I looked at the ground "no". "Honey if you don't go back she'll feel like she won. She's jealous of you" Yurisa said. "She didn't though". "Alright then go back. Come home and tell me what happened. I promise you it'll be better if you go". I nodded "okay". She looked at her watch "you have 20 minutes before that lunch is over. You better run or you'll be late" she said. We ran the whole way back and made it just in time.

"You're back" Yuri said. "Yeah" I sighed. "What'd it take to make you come back?". "Yurisa and Ryosuke". "Yurisa? Sounds like a similar name from CyberJapan dancer". "Yes you ert I'm talking about that one". He got so excited and almost fell out his chair.

Minami came in the class with her crew and slid a paper that said "sorry" on my desk. I ripped it up and threw it away, that's pathetic. "Ryosuke-san~" she whined. "Don't talk to me until you apologize". "Why? You treat her like she's some foreign queen". He looked my way "she's my foreign queen". "Well she hasn't had more of you than i did so i don't care. She's no competition", she rolled her eyes and left. She kept looking our way so I gave her something to look at, I kept kissing him.

"You're dating?" Yuri asked. "What do you think?" I asked. "Yes? You've been together ever since that trip". "Then you should trust your instincts".