Chapter 8

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ace's P.O.V*

Waking up from my deep slumber, I felt my neck hurts a bit I guess it was because of my position earlier when I was asleep. 

I look to my side and I saw Krystal sleeping peacefully. 

I smile at the scene and just admire the beauty of the girl that is sleeping on the bed. 

I look at my wrist watch and I see that we only have 10 minutes before our next class starts. I don't want to bother the girl that is sleeping but I don't have choice since we need to go to our next class. 

"Krystal" I called out softly. She furrowed her eyebrows then she face the other side of the bed. 

"We need to go to our next class" I whispered to her and all I got was a nod

"Five minutes more," she mumbled still enjoying the soft bed.

"We only have ten minutes left before our next class starts," I said hoping that she would get up

"Fine," she said pouting while crossing her arms.

"Don't pout," I said while brushing her hair with my fingers.

"Do we really need to go?" She asked still pouting

"Yep, you don't want to miss another class, don't you?" I answered

"Let's go now," she said dragging me with her.

While we're walking to the stairs, I saw her again, Hailee. Our eyes met but I quickly look away to avoid her gaze but I can feel thay she is still staring at me. 

I continue to walk but someone hold my arm.

"Ace, can we talk?" She asked while looking at me 

Krystal stop on her tracks and stare at the both of us. 

"What do you want Hailee?" I whispered afraid that someone might hear us. 

"I want to talk to you Ace, that's all what I want to do and I'll set you free after that," she answered and I can see in her eyes that she is very determined to talk to me but I am still not ready, not for now so I gently remove her grip on my hand, "Maybe some other time Hailee," I said while looking at the ground afraid that I might lose it if I look at her in the eye. 

I walk over to Krystal and I hold her hand and we walked together to our classroom. 

"Thanks for accompanying me to the clinic earlier," I said to her while letting go of her hand, I don't to let it go but I need to because her classmates might see us. 

"It's nothing. I'm sorry for kicking you, I really didn't mean it," I chuckled at her actions and I just pinch her cheeks, "It's okay," I said while smiling brightly at her. 

"Oh, that's my first time seeing you smile like that," she said

"You should smile more often, you're more cute when you smile,"

"Like this?" I asked showing her again my smile

"Yes, like that you dummy," she said pinching my cheeks

"I'm not a dummy," I complain to her 

"Yes you are, my dummy," she whispered the last part so I didn't quite heard it

"What?" I asked

"Nothing," she answered while proceeding to go to her classroom 

I shrug my shoulder and just went to my classroom, when I arrived there I notice that we don't have a teacher yet because my classmates are all over the classroom. I went to my chair and plug my earphones. 

I feel someone tapping my shoulder so I look behind to see Seulgi standing there, I remove my earphone and stare at her. 

"What happened to you?" She asked 

"Nothing happened to me," I answered

"Why did Krystal brought you to the clinic earlier then?" She asked again and I realized what she is talking about

"Krystal accidentally kicked me earlier when we were downstairs and she insist on bringing me to the clinic eventhough I said that I was fine," I answered. 

I look to the chair beside me and saw that it was empty

"Where is she?" I asked Seulgi

"She said that she is going somewhere but she didn't said the exact place," she answered

"Why did you let her go alone? She's not familiar with this place," I said quickly standing up to find her. 

"Please excuse me to the next subject," I said to Seulgi and I saw her nod her head and I head out of the classroom to find her. 

I went to the cafeteria, library, and faculties but she is not there. 

I went to the bench and I saw a familiar figure sitting there while just looking at the sky. 

I continue to stare at her and start to walk towards to her

"What are you doing here alone?" I asked and I could tell that she was shocked by my presence. 

"Do you know that some of the students might molest you?" I added and she just continue to look at me. 

She stand up and look at her wrist watch before speaking, "you have a class, go back to your classroom." 

Before she can walk away from me I grab her arm and pull her to me and hug her tight, "you don't know how worried I was when I didn't saw you at the classroom," I whispered to her ear and continuen to hug her missing her warmth. 

She pull away from my hug and push me a little to create a space between us. 

"Let's go," she said and started walking away again

"Why are you always running away from me?" I said just enough for her to hear it. 

"Because I don't want to add more hurt into your heart," she answered and I notice that her voice is a bit different compare to her normal one. 

I run to her and hug her from the back, "please don't be like this, I still love you Haiz until now," I said to her not caring if anyone see us. 

"You're right Ace, we're both each other's past now, we need to forget each other and move on," she said and I can see tears falling from her eyes. 

"I'm not in my right mind when I said those words," I said hugging her more tight. 

She struggle from my hug but I still don't let go, "you're not going anywhere," I said to her and she close her eyes and just let those tears fall from her eyes. 

I don't care now even if she caused me so much pain, what's important now is she is here in my arms again, the girl that I love. 

I hold her hand and I bring her to a private place. 

Upon reaching the place, I pin her to the wall and start to kiss her lips pouring all my love to her, at first she hesistate to answer but as I kissed her more deeper she start to move her lips and she wrap her arms to my neck while I place mine on her waist. 

I nibble her lower lip asking for entrance which she gladly accept. 

Our tongue start to fight for domi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter