Chapter 4

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ace's P.O.V*

After finding out all of Krystal's account, I always look at it everyday to see if there is a new update about her. I deleted the photos that I saved on my phone because I am afraid that somebody might see it. I wish that I can just freely use her picture as my phone's wallpaper but I know that it will make a big chaos once everybody finds out what I've been feeling for her. 

I know that Krystal have a boyfriend because she is always talking about him on her twitter and instagram, and there are also a lot of pictures of them everywhere, sometimes I just want to stop going to her accounts because I will just be hurt but I can't take not knowing what's new about her and I always want to see her picture. 

Seulgi is teasing me that I am so in love with Krystal, she said that I am getting obvious as days pass by, she always tell me everyday to try to court Krystal and I have also told her many times that Krystal have a boyfriend and she is happy with him but Seulgi is still stubborn forcing me to make a move to her. 

I am here in our room now but we don't have classes so I am just sitting on my chair while listening to some musics, Seulgi, as always, she is outside trying to catch a glimpse of Irene, she also see her everyday and they also talk to each other everyday but I still don't get it why Seulgi is always missing her. Seulgi is so lucky that Irene don't have a boyfriend, she is just a coward like me, afraid to court Irene because she don't want to get rejected by her, she said that she might kill herself if Irene ever rejects her. If I were her, I already courted Irene long time ago. 

It's already break time and I saw Krystal's classmates going out of their room, I wonder why is she not coming out of their room, is she perhaps absent? Irene is already outside talking with Seulgi but Krystal is still not appearing. Seulgi went inside of our room to ask me if I want to go with them to the cafeteria but I rejected it saying that I just want to stay in our room, being the stubborn Seulgi she still force me to go with them saying that Krystal won't come with them and such but I am more stubborn than her so I still won and I just stay in our room. 

I am just looking outside waiting for her to appear so I can already see her beautiful face. I was about to close my eyes to sleep when I saw a familiar figure going outside their room, there she is, she have her earphones on with a notebook in her hand. 

She just stand there looking at her notes intently and I noticed how cute she is while studying her notes. A smile just suddenly creeped on my face without me knowing. 

I frowned when I saw her go back inside their room but after a minute she go back outside again with a chair on her hand, luckily, she put her chair on the spot where I can see her clearly, what a nice view. I looked around my surroundings first to see if my classmates are around before getting my phone to snap a picture of her. I pretend that I was just texting so no one can notice me taking a picture of her. I smiled to myself when I successfully snap a picture of her, I try to snap another picture again and it was a success again. 

I put my phone to my table and just continue staring at the girl outside who is outside, I didn't notice that I've been staring at her for too long that she is already looking back at me. I try to maintain our eye contact and she just raised her eyebrows at me like she's asking on why I am staring at her, I diverted my look on the other side to avoid her eyes, I bet that my face is as red as a tomato now, It is our first eye contact and my heart is leaping for joy because Krystal noticed me. 

I just keep a smile on my face still remembering her confused face looking at me, I looked outside again and she is still studying her notes. Why are you doing this to me Krystal Jung? Why are you making my heart always beats so fast? Is it true that you already got my heart but I am just denying it because I am still unsure of my feelings to you? My thoughts have been broken by the shouting outside, "OUR TEACHER IS THERE!" shouted her classmate and she just stand up and bring her chair with her inside their room. 

"Oh, you're already there?" I asked seeing Seulgi beside me 

"You had fun staring at the Almighty Krystal Jung?" she teased 

"Shut up Kang, I'm going to sleep, wake me up when our teacher arrives," I said to her before starting to sleep 

"Oh Krystal!" she suddenly said making me jolt up 

"Pwuhahaha,you should have seen your face Ace! It's so funny!" she said while laughing so hard and I just hit her to stop her from laughing 

"How are your relationship with Irene?" I asked her and she finally go back to being serious 

"Still the same," she answered sighing 

"You're not planning to put your relationship to another level?" I asked putting my hands behind my neck 

"I want to but I can't" 

"I will help you get her," I recommend 

"She might fall for you instead of me," Seulgi said 

"Why would she?" I asked confused 

"I am having a feeling tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter