Chapter 12

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ace*

I told Krystal that I'm gonna go first since I still need to buy something for our project. Seulgi is still not fine, but she told me that she's a little bit okay. She had a talk with Irene earlier and Seulgi told me they decided to give each other some space for a while. I know that it will be hard for the both of them but they can do it. They'll be back with each other again.

"Told me how this Krystal and you thing happened," Seulgi said still a little distracted

"It's a long story," I answered, sighing.

"Go on, my ears are ready" she said waiting for me to tell the story.

"Let's finish our project first before I tell you everything," I said dragging her with me.

While we are walking around the street, I saw a familiar guy with a girl but I can't figure out where I saw that guy so I asked Seulgi.

"Hey Seulgi, do you know that guy?" I asked pointing to the guy

"He's kinda familiar, wait a minute, let me think of it."

"Wait Ace, she's Krystal's boyfriend, isn't he?", Seulgi asked me after a minute of thinking

" I don't know, I didn't see him in person yet but yes, he's kinda familiar to me," I said still thinking where did I see that guy.

"He is really Krystal's boyfriend but what is he doing with another girl?" she asked

"I don't know, maybe that girl is his friend or maybe a relative," I said shrugging at the thought of him cheating on Krystal.

"I don't think so Ace, I heard that he is a playboy," she said to me with a worried voice, "and do friends hold hands like that?" she added and I looked into their hands and yes, they are really holding each others hands and it seems like they are even flirting.

"ACE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Seulgi shouted when she saw me going to the guy's direction

"How dare he cheat on Krystal!" I said to her angrily.

"Stop that Ace! What do you think Krystal's reaction would be if she saw you hitting the boy she love?" that seems to stop me and I can feel my heart break a little knowing that Krystal loves this guy.

"Let's go, I don't want to see that bastard's face anymore," I said walking away.


*Krystal*

I am going to see my boyfriend now, I am little excited because it's been a while since we last saw each other but I won't deny it, I am feeling guilty as well, what am I doing? Allowing another person to court me when I'm in a relationship and worst is, I kissed her.

I saw my boyfriend, sitting on the bench and I went to him. We just talked and eat and we walked around the park.

It's pretty late when I got home and I saw a message from an unknown number. I think it is the great Athena Park, it just said that she's already at home and she's going to see me tomorrow with a happy face and a heart emoji but what caught my attention the most is the message at the bottom.

"I love you"

*Ace*

I'm outside the school waiting for Krystal to arrive, she said that she will be here in a minute.

I stood there looking at all the people who passed by me and there I saw the most beautiful girl in the world, wearing her school uniform a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter