First Time Seeing You

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ace's P.O.V*

Hello there, I am Ace and I am currently a 18 years old student, actually, Ace is not my real name, it is just a nickname that I made for myself because I don't like my real name, it is too girly for me. 

I am here in my new school just looking around, there are many students here looking for their section and room number. I went to the list of the 3rd year students and there I found my name, my room number is 214. The only problem that I have now is where is my room located, this school is much bigger compare to my old school. 

I am just walking around looking at the room numbers. After a minute of looking around, I finally found my classroom. 

There is just one thing that I am curious, why is room 212 is beside ours? Isn't room 213 supposed to be beside us? I look at the room number in that building and saw that it all ends with an even number. I finally came to realization that all the room number in this building are all even number while on the other building are odd numbers. 

I entered to my new classroom and you can sense that the atmosphere here is really awkward because no one is talking to each other, all the noise that you can here is coming from the students outside. 

I sat beside this tall girl who is playing with her phone, are you sure that she is just a third year student? She is way too tall while me...don't talk about my height. After a minute of waiting, a teacher finally entered to our classroom and she introduce herself first to us and this is the moment that I hate the most about first day of school, you need to introduce yourself in front of your classmates and do you know how embarrassing it is? 

*Skip introduction* 

It is already our break time and I managed to be friend with the tall girl beside me, her name is Seulgi. We bought our food first and she asked if we can look around the school first since we are both a new student here. We walked while talking with each other's life. She also brought the topic about crushes and she confessed to me that she like girls and I said to her that there's nothing wrong about it, we can still be friends and I also confessed to her that I used to like girls since I was in elementary. We had fun talking with each other and I guess that we already become close with each other. 

When we get tired of walking, we decided to go back to our room. 

On our way back to our room, I saw a girl standing in the hallway, talking with her classmates, I don't know why but I can't take my eyes off from her, she is so beautiful, she is so focus on talking with her classmates that she can't notice that someone is staring at her. 

"Hey Ace, who are you looking at?" Seulgi asked looking at me. 

"Oh, nothing, let's go," I said and then we continue to walk to our room. 

I am just looking outside still thinking about the girl in the hallway when Seulgi suddenly tapped my shoulder breaking my thoughts. 

"Ace, do you see that girl outside?" she asked pointing at the girl outside. 

"She's my girlfriend," she said proudly and just continue to look at the girl outside. 

"Why don't you approach h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter