Chapter 14

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Irene*

Why does it have to happen for the both of them?

To be honest, I also know that Krystal's boyfriend is really cheating on her and I've told her about that one time but she didn't believe it as well. You can't blame her though, they've been together for a long time now so maybe that's the reason why Krystal is so in love with him that she can't accept the fact that her boyfriend is a jerk.

I feel happy when Krystal told me that she gave Ace a chance to court her, I thought that finally, Krystal will be with a person that can take care of her better than him. I can also see that Krystal wants to be with Ace as well but the situation is making it harder for her.

When Krystal told me that she told Ace to stop courting her, I can see the hurt in her eyes, she just keeps crying saying that what will she do now.

There's a time when Krystal caught her boyfriend cheating on her in person but they just fought for a day and then they eventually got together again with Krystal believing that her boyfriend won't cheat on her again because he is in love with her.

I am with Seulgi now and we're trying to find Ace, she said that Ace just left suddenly without telling her where she will go and Seulgi is really worried about her.

"Where the hell will she go?" Seulgi muttered to herself pacing back and forth

"Seulgi, Ace will be alright, she won't let anything happen to her," I said hoping to calm her down

Just after I said that, we saw Ace walking with her head down, we quickly went after her and when she lift her head, we saw her red eyes. Seulgi hugged her and she just put her head on Seulgi's shoulder, she is trying to control her emotions but you can see that she is really hurt.

"Thank you," she mouthed to Seulgi and gave her a little smile

We just sat at the bench there in a complete silence, no one really know how to start a conversation and I'm getting annoyed by it.

"Are you really just going to give up on her?" This is it, I finally asked her my question

"That's what she wants Irene, she don't want me,"

"How can you be so sure that she don't want you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at her. The both of them are so stupid

"She said it to me!" she said almost shouting

"Ace, Krystal is just stupid! She do not realize that you are the one for her! She just keep forcing herself to love that jerk when in reality she is starting to grow some feelings for you and mind you Ms. Athena Park, I never see her so broken than I did earlier," I am so angry now, the both of them need to realize that they are the one for each other, they need to stop useless things and just be together.

"What if… I'm not really the one for her?" she asked almost whispering and she started to look at the ground again

"If I were you, I will get my up and go to her and fight for her love and make her realize that she needs to break up with that jerk and be with you!" I said to her stomping my feet at the ground.

"I will think about it first," she said before standing up on her seat and starts to walk away.

"If I were you, I will get my up and comfort a certain bear who wants to be hug by a bunny," Seulgi said to me while smirking

"Aren't you the one who said that we should give some space first?" I asked looking at her

"I am just because I am thinking that a bunny won't give up easily,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter