Chapter 15

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ace* 

This day is fun, we have a new classmate and I get along with her pretty well, we have a lot of similarities and she’s such a bright girl. 

We are now currently talking outside our classroom and damn, she is making me laugh so much that I’m already crying. 

“You’re so funny,” I said to her while wiping my tears. 

I forgot to introduce her, her name is Somi, she’s younger than me. She’s also pretty and she has a nice body as well. 

We just keep on talking when I felt an arm around my waist. “Hey,” she whispered on my neck. 

“Is it the most beautiful girl in the world?” I asked jokingly while holding her hand that is on my waist. 

I heard her chuckle before she faced me and hug me again. 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her while brushing her hair completely forgetting the girl who was staring at us curiously. 

“I have a lot of tests today,” Krystal answered pouting at me. 

“Hey, I want to introduce someone to you,” I said and Krystal looked at girl beside us, “Her name is Somi, she’s my new classmate,” I continued

“It seems like she wants to talk to you alone, I’ll get inside first,” Somi said leaving us behind. 

Krystal just glared at me before pinching my side, “What did I do?” I asked while rubbing my side

She grabbed me by my tie and dragged me to a quiet place. 

“Why did you bring me here? Don’t you have classes?” I asked looking at my surroundings 

What she did surprised me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me with a lot of passion. 

I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

“You two should learn how to control your hormones,” a voice said from behind and we pulled away as we looked at the owner of the voice. 

“What a good kisser,” Seulgi teased and she Irene smacked her head. 

Krystal hid her face on my chest and I kissed her forehead, “Why did you do that?” I asked her 

“Nothing, I just want to kiss you,” she whispered but I still managed to hear it 

“Really?” 

“Fine. I was jealous of that new girl. She was pretty and she’s younger than me and she have a nice body,” she said crossing her arms while glaring at me. 

“Why would you be jealous at her? She’s just my classmate nothing more,” 

“You seemed to be enjoying her company,” she answered then hid her face on my chest again. 

“You know what?” I asked 

“What?” 

“I love you,” I said to her hugging her tight 

 

*Krystal Jung* 

“I love you,” she said to me. 

You don’t know how much I want to said those three words to you but I don’t know, something’s preventing me from saying it back. 

I need to talk to her but I’m afraid that she might get mad. 

The reason why I met my boyfriend yesterday was because I want to be completely honest with him, that’s why I told him about what’s going on about me and Ace. That’s also one of the reason why I kissed her earlier, I’m afraid that it might be the last time that I can kiss her. 

“Are you free later?” I asked her and I can feel my heart beating so fast. 

“Yes, why?” she answered nodding her head 

“I want to tell you something, meet me here later” I told her then I pecked her lips again before going back to my classroom. 

Irene seemed to notice that something is off with me that’s why she decided to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter