Chapter 16

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Krystal* 

When will he leave? I want to go to her and to comfort her. I’m so worried now. 

“Well, I am already done with my business here. I am going to leave now” he said before giving me peck. 

After he left, I hurriedly search everywhere to find her. Where will she go? 

Suddenly, I remember that she loves going to quiet places, so I already know where she is.

Going to the place, I saw her sitting at the bench, I was going to approach her when a girl sat beside her

I saw the girl comforting Ace and I felt a weird feeling in my chest. 

I want to be the one to comfort her but somebody beat me in doing it. 

I guess I need to give her some space for now. 

And with a last glance at them, I left the place and just went into my classroom

I saw Irene looking at me with her worried eyes and I can’t control it anymore, I hugged her and sobbed in her arms. 

“I didn’t mean to hurt her like that,” I said between my sobs 

“I know, you don’t want to hurt anyone,” she said comforting me while caressing my hair. 

“What am I going to do now?” 

“Give her some space first and then talk to her,” she advised and I nodded and just continue to cry on her shoulder. 

 

*Ace* 

I am glad that Somi is here to comfort me. She’s such a good company. 

“You were just crying earlier and now you’re laughing like there’s no tomorrow,” she said laughing at me. 

“You can’t blame me, you’re funny,” I said trying to control my laugh 

“Do not cry again, I do not like to see you crying again,” she said seriously 

“Why is that?” 

“Because you look so ugly when you are crying” she said and laughed running away from me 

“That brat,” I started chasing her and we just laughed together. 

 

Unknown to them, there was a certain girl watching them from afar, wishing that she was in the other girl position. 

Tearing her gaze away from the two people, she wiped her eyes and she focused on the lesson that was on their board. 

 

*Krystal* 

I do not have the right to get jealous! I hurt her so bad and I know that she deserve to be happy. 

We’re not right for each other, if we continue this thing that is going on between us, we will just keep on hurting each other. 

Closing my eyes, reminiscing the way she looked at me every time that we’re together. I missed her. 

I want to be in her arms again but it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter