Chapter 10

Hallway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Krystal* 

Our school will be having an activity today and we don't have any idea what is it. 

All of the students are here in the school's gymnasium wondering what is going to happen today. 

I am looking around the gym hoping to see a certain girl with a brown hair. 

"Looking for someone?" Irene asked with a teasing smile on her face 

"So funny" I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes at her 

I'm confused, I don't know if I have feelings for her because why would I bother to try and find her when I'm still mad about her for kissing me. 

I have a boyfriend and I know that what I am feeling for her is such a huge mistake but I don't know, she makes me feel certain things that I don't feel when I am with my boyfriend. My thoughts were ruined when I hear a voice coming from the back, "Hey there," said a guy which I noticed as Irene's ex-boyfriend who cheated on her and still have the guts to try to win her back again. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked with my annoyed voice. 

"Where is my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked with a smug look on his face 

"You don't have the rights to call her as your girlfriend anymore because as far as I remember, you cheated on her on the day of your anniversary," I said angrily and was surprised to see that he was not there anymore. 

 

*Irene* 

I was talking with my friends when I heard a familiar voice behind me, "There you are," I heard him said and I was very surprised when he hugged me from behind

I was about to say something when he suddenly kissed my lips, he is kissing me roughly while holding my waist so tight to prevent me from moving. I heard some students whistling and some of them cheering on how we suit each other and Seulgi crossed my mind, I quickly pushed him away from me and before I can even utter a word my ex-boyfriend is already lying on the floor with blood on the corner of his lips. 

 

*Ace* 

I'm still feeling down and hopeless knowing that Krystal is still mad at me and I feel so stupid for doing that thing knowing that she won't return my feelings but I'm still confused, why did she kissed me back? 

I heard the students whistling and cheering on something but I can't see it so I moved closer to see it and when I saw it, my eyes widened, why would Irene do that to Seulgi? 

I am looking for Seulgi when I suddenly hear shouting from their direction and when I went there I saw the boy who was kissing Irene earlier lying on the floor, unconcious with a wound on his face and I saw a fuming Seulgi beside with her knuckles turning white from gripping it too much but you can see that there is still some blood left on her knuckles. 

Seulgi ran away with Irene trying to follow her. I feel that someone is looking at me so I look at the side and saw Krystal looking at me, I saw the worried look on her face and I quickly went into her and grab her hand and drag her away from the crowd. 

When we are in the quiet place I remove my grip from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter