Warm touch

Holding Back

Everyone had a well rested night. Besides Jimin.

The boys gather around the kitchen to eat a warm breakfast before exiting their doorm into the cold mornings of Seoul.

"Where is Jimin? He never sleeps this late." Namjoon went into the sleeping boy's room.

"Yaaa! Wake up we are about to eat breakfast. And you can't skip it we have a long day of practice!" Namjoon pulled the warm covers off Jimin and shaked his leg rapidly.

It's cold.. I smell pancakes..

Jimin rubbed his puffy eyes and walk into the bathroom.

As usual he did his morning routine. Brush his teeth, wash his face, take a morning piss and always forgets to wash his hands afterwards.

"BREAKFAST IS READY COME AND GET IT" Jin always has a big stupid smile on his face when he cooks.

I was correct. Pancakes. 

Everyone grabbed two pancakes and drentched them in syrup. 

"You must had a great rest since you woke up extremly later than usual." Taehyung said stuffing his face with warm pancakes.

Not really...

"Umm yeah.." Jimin looked up from his plate meeting eyes with Yoongi.

They both automatically looked down and started eating.

Last night was a dream. It must've been. Why would Yoongi say my name?

*

They all arivied to the company. Freezing their asses off.

The cold little boys rushed inside the warm tostey building. 

"Alright. Lets get to working now!" The Golden Maknae says with a big fat smile as he martches into the elevator. 

Everyone squeeze themselves into the small elavator. 

Jimin and Yoongi were side by side. They were so close their hands were touching. 

Jimin can spot Yoongi's baby ears and puffy cheeks turning rosy red.

And right in Yoongi's hand his notebook.

Their he goes again with that notebook. He has been so secretive lately..

*

Everyone has been working so hard lately. Except for Jimin.

Where is Yoongi..

"Ok ok everyone lets take a lunch break im starving." Hoseok whinned while rubbing his stomach.

"Im going to ask the manager to order us pizza." Taehyung said heading out the dance room.

"Jimin go get Yoongi. He is in the BTS conference room." Namjoon patted Jimin on his arm as he drank water.

Being the little good boy he is, Jimin went to go to get Yoongi.

Aish, why is he all by himself in their?

Jimin waddles himself over to the conference room, and through the window of the door he sees Yoongi's little head popping up.

Jimin opens the door and it startled Yoongi a bit.

He is still in that damn notebook. What the hell is in there?

"Yoongi~~ We are taking a lunch break right now and manager is ordering us pizza." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and gave Yoongi a smile.

"We havent had pizza in a while..." Yoongi gave Jimin a smile.

Thats the fakest smile I've seen in a while. What's up with him..

"Yeah I'm suprised manager even ordering it for us since we have a show in two months. Well everyone wants you outside so lets go~~" Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged him outside with the rest, leaving the notebook in the room without Yoongi protecting it.

*

"Pizza is here~~" Jungkook carries the pizza into the dance room.

Jungkook takes out a slice for everyone.

They are all sitting on the floor laughing, making fun of how Taehyung sleeps like a starfish drooling everywhere. 

Yoongi cant stop laughing about the jokes.

Wow I haven't seen Yoongi genuinly smile in a long time..

Jimin just sits staring at Yoongi finally enjoying himself, then Yoongi finally notices and his face turns bright red and looks away quickly.

Jimin scootches over next to Yoongi.

Shoulder next to shoulder. Skin touching as they feel each others warmth. 

*

As practice comes to an end they do one last round and Jungkook fetches Yoongi out of the conference room to join them for the last round.

The music is loud and the boys are dance the choreography Jimin put together.

"That was a productive practice, but pizza was my favorite part about the whole day~" Hoseok grins stupidly jumping around.

"Lets head home now, I'm exhasted."Namjoon grabbed his things and headed out of the room.

Everyone else grabs their things and heads out the door.

Yoongi didn't notice he forgotten his notebook.

Ahh I forgot to turn off the light in the conference room.

Jimin hops over to the conference room and as he enters he sees Yoongi's notebook.

We meet again.

Jimin picks up the notebook and stares at the cover.

Should I read it....No...But I must.

Like a curious child, Jimin opens the notebook and reads through it.

"You were sitting so close to me and your body has so much warmth. If only things were different. And you were staring at me so intensly earlier.. I can't be thinking these things about my best frien-" someone is coming.

Jimin quickly heads out with the notebook and turns off the light to the conference room.

As the boy walks out. Once again he bumps into Yoongi.

Why do I always have to bump into you right after I invade your personal space...

"O-oh I was just looking for my notebook.." Yoongi looks down and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Oh yeah I went to turn off the lights in the conference room and I saw it on the table... U-uhm don't worry I didnt look through it." Jimin tries to lie threw his teeth.

What if he can see right thorugh my lie..

"Oh okay. Thanks for grabbing it for me.." Yoongi protectivly grabs the notebook.

Thank god this boy is clueless.

"Comeone lets head home." Jimin puts his arm around Yoongi and walks out of the building.

*

Everyone has already washed up and ate dinner.

Jimin was the only one not put to bed. So he went to the kitchen to grab a late night munchie.

Here comes another restless night for none other the less Park Jimin.

He walks out and sees Yoongi's angelic self knocked out on the couch.

That boy is going to get a cold. It's freezing out here.

Jimin grabbed a blanket and softly placed it on Yoongi's body. 

For some reason I can watch this boy sleep all day.

Jimin felt a warm tingly sensation in his stomach, he ignores it thinking it's his hunger.

Right next to Yoongi was his notebook.

One more peek wouldn't hurt would it..

Jimin tries as quietly and softly to grab the notebook and achieves it. 

He took the notebook and walks over to the counter and starts too read.

"You always give me a weird tingly feeling in my stomach. It's winter and everytime you touch me it feels so nice and warm. This is wrong I can't think this kind of . Park Jimin is my friend and always will be-" wait what. Is that my name? Me? What the hell is going on? Okay maybe I should keep reading, maybe it's not me. "I got to keep my distance but Park Jimin is just so perfect with his stupid face." wait does Yoongi have a crush on me?!

*

 

((Okay this one was longer than the last chapter, and it's just getting good. I have soo many plans for this story and I'm very excited. So it's official now, I am going to be updating every Friday. Please look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for reading. That's all for now <3))