Longest day ever

Holding Back

Jimin heard Rapmon's cracky voice singing singing louder than usual to wake up all the sleepy heads in the doorm. He barely got any sleep since everything that pops up in his mind is either Yoongi or food.

Jimin rolled over onto his back and let out a big sigh.

"I really don't want to do anything today." 

He has been getting three hours of sleep each night. Jimin lays their for another a couple minutes depending on whether he should tell PD-nim he is sick or go to practice. Then he finally decides to get up.

Jimin rolls out of bed and drags his way over to the bathroom.

As he was walking out of his room he bumps into Sleepy Suga.

"Morning." Jimin tries to make small talk with him.

But Yoongi doesn't even look at him. He just mindlessly walks pass him without saying a word.

This is going to be a long hard day.

Jimin tries to shake it off and not think about it to much. But he just can't help feeling so hopeless.

*

Everyone sits at the table and as usual Jimin went to go fetch Yoongi off the balcony.

"You can't skip breakfast. We have a long day of practice ahead of us."

"I don't need you telling me what to do. Please let me be." Yoongi doesn't give Jimin the slightest glance.

"Do you want me to bring your breakfast to you?"

"No I can get it myself."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm out of the hole. You don't need to keep babying me. I can handle myself." Yoongi by this point was pissed and tried not to raise his voice and cause trouble. 

Jimin swore, that at that moment he felt nothing but stabbing at his chest.

Yoongi walked off the balcony into the kitchen to join everyone else.

Jimin didn't want to follow behind him. He just wanted to stand there and think.

He never yelled at me before. Maybe he is really done with this whole thing. I'm so sure he isn't out of the hole. Just way more in it then before.

Jin went to go get Jimin off the balcony.

"Come on.. Yoongi is Yoongi. He just needs time to cool off. You honestly did nothing wrong. I mean if you read his notebook you would understand." Jin grabed Jimins arm and brought him inside.

Oh yeah. That damn notebook.

Jimin and Jin both sat down at the table. Everyone ate in silents. Everytime Jimin looks glances up at Yoongi he felt nothing but worry.

Even though you're mad. I can't help to think your the only one I get warm  feelings from.

Jimin can feel his face get hot and eyes water. He tries to think of something else so Yoongi drains out of his mind.

Both Yoongi and Jimin hardly finish their breakfast. Afterwards Yoongi was the first to head to the company.

"Come on hyung. We can go together." Jimin can tell that Jungkook was trying to cheer him up because he gave Jimin that signature smile.

*

The walk to the company was longer and colder than usual. Lately without Yoongi by his side the days have been feeling longer and longer expecially this day.

"Boys we have a couple more months till our next conert. Lets work hard fighting!!" PD-nim looked slightly less scary than usual.

First Yoongi is ignoring me. Now we have to pratice acouple hours longer. Great.

Jimin can feel the life drainging out of him everytime he has to practice 'Run' all over again since Taehyung's alien self forgets a step or two.

"Aish! This song is so hard!!" Taehyung sprawls out onto the floor and whines.

Namjoon hands him a bottle of water.

"It's okay you'll get there." Namjoon pats his back.

Hoseok walks over to Yoongi and rest his arm on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyung, what up with the salty face?" Hoseok starts to poke Yoongi's puffy cheeks.

"Nothing. Just tired. We practiced 'Run' five million times already it's getting old."

Jimin can't help but to stare at Yoongi. He feels stabbing in his stomach but that 'warm' feeling conquers the stabbing.

I have to do something about this. I can't hold this in anymore. But if the company finds out we're both goners.

Jimins head starts to hurt a bit thinking about all the posibilities on how the company can finds out.

"One more round with the track then we can try singing along." Namjoon helps Taehyung off the ground and starts the  music.

In the dances, there are parts where Jimin has to stand next to Yoongi. And it's so obvious that Yoongi is trying at his very best not to get to close to Jimin or stare at him. 

The song finally ends and they get a slight break before their next transition.

"Yoongi and I are going to pick up snacks at the corner store. We will be back." Jungkook waves to everyone and drags Yoongi along with him.

"Jimin." Jin points to Yoongi's notebook and walks away.

What left do I got to lose. Might as well read the notebook.

Jimin walks to the notebook and opens it.

"I'm so pissed off. How can Jimin just ask me to sleep in the same bed as him then go meet up with Areum. And last night he tried that again thinking I won't be mad anymore. I have to get over him. Either way it will turn out bad. If the company finds out, they will kick both of us out. Jimin can't just come to me when it's convient for him. We are friends not lovers." I hate those words, 'just friends'.

Everytime Jimin thinks of those words his stomach starts to churn and his chest starts to feel heavy.

He closes the notebook and lays down on the ground. The words 'just friends' plays over and over in his mind. The feeling those words give him is starting to make him sick.

*

Ten minutes has passed. Then finally Jungkook and Yoongi finally arrive with custard buns and yogurt drinks.

"Yay! You brought snacks." Hoseok cheerfully skipped to the bag and grabbed himself a treat.

No matter how much time has passed the same words plays in Jimin's mind. He is just really wants Yoongi's presents around him.

After their snack the boys went at it again.

Jimin found it so hard practicing when the man you yearn for is right their pissed at you and all you want to do is make out with their beautiful face.

At one part Yoongi brushed up against his shoulder on accident and it sent chills down Jimin's spin.

When will this whole 'war' end between us.

*

A knocking sound came from the door and PD-nims assistant came.

"PD-nim says you can end practice here and go home." Then the cute assisant left quickly.

"Wow. We have been getting alot of days off lately. Should we be worried?" Taehyung wipes sweat off his forehead.

"No. Well I dont think. He has been in a good mood lately I guess." Namjoon scratches his head.

Finally. I don't want to stay here that much longer.

"Let's goo~~" Jungkook grabbed his bag and hopped out of the practice room.

Everyone else grabbed their belongings and left exepct for Yoongi.

"You're not going home?" Jimin tries to have a little conversation with him.

"No. I think I'm going to stay here a bit and write some lyrics." Yoongi couldn't look him in the eye.

"Can we talk?" Jimin's voice was so shaky.

This is worth a shot.

"About?"

"About us. About everything that has been going on." Jimin felt so tense. Expecting the worst of everything.

"What do you mean? There is nothing going on between us." Yoongi's stare was colder than ever.

"But-"

"Jimin. Their is nothing going on between us. We are friends and that's all."

Jimin can feel his heart drop to the pit of his stomach and he tried speaking but something got caught in his throat. Jimin felt like a tsunami was about to come out of his eyes.

"Just go, I need to focus on writing lyrics." Yoongi opened his notebook and started writing.

Jimin followed Yoongi's wishes and left.

The walk home was cold and lonely. He felt like his soul was ripped out.

He said those words again. 'Just friends.' 

*

"Jimin! Where were you? Where is Yoongi?" Jimin can tell Jin was worried to death.

"I tried talking to Yoongi and-" Jimin couldn't even finish his sentence. A lump got stuck in his throat.

"No need to explain hyung. We understand." Jungkook rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

But nothing will comfort him. The only thing he needed was Yoongi.

"It will be okay. Things will fall into place soon. Well we all hope it will. Yoongi was always this stubborn. Even when we were trainees." Namjoon always knew what to say.

"Yoongi is just at this crossroad. Not knowing what road to take so he turns back since he is scared." Taehyung for once not joking around.

"I just don't know what to do. I feel so helpless." Jimin's nose started to turn red.

"Yoongi will probabaly stay their past midnight so that gives us time to make a plan." Hoseok had a mischevious face on.

"Plan?" Jimin said starting to sit up straight.

"Yeah a plan to mend whatever you got going on. We need to help you fix this whole thing." Hoseok gave a smile.

"I think I already have one in mind." Jin gave Jimin a creepy face.

*

Fifteen minutes passed and they are making final decisions on the plan.

Jimin felt so nervous he can hear his heart beating out of his chest.

"Okay hyung you got this!!" Jungkook gave him a thumbs up.

Jimin was determined to fix all this.

This is going to work. Yoongi, I love you.

 

-

 

((Okay it's official. Next chapter is the last. I'm so excited for the next chapter I have so much ideas for it. Enjoy! Stay tuned for the last chapter coming out soon <3))